Ranking System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranking System

How do you get your ranking points to increase, Ill finish a game and boom nothing comes up after the game or when i go to BFHQ. Can anyone help me, also does it have to be a ranked game>>

Re: Ranking System

Yes, you have to be in ranked games, so be sure click and check mark "ranked servers"
    Download the newest patch, install it and restart.

Comment

also it takes a little time for points to show sometimes

Comment

Also my bar where its for the next rank, its like not even going up, but my points are. Im a low level but shouldnt my bar be goin up quick?

Comment

maybe u hack!!!!

yea it should be quick

Comment

Welcome to BF2 and this forum as well.
            As long as you play on ranked servers, your points will go up, and you will also see the progress to the next rank bar increasing slowly.
            Don't worry, all the answer will come in time by themselves, for now just play and avoid asking questions that will make people laugh at you.

Comment

Here's a piece of advice... in all seriousness...

Don't even bother caring about ranks or stats. Just play the game and have fun.

Comment

^---- LoL.

Comment

part of the fun is unlocks and medals?!

Comment

Ranks may be fun up to the rank of seargent but dont keep playing for rank after that. Really its a waste of time by the time you reach a "respectable" rank a big chunk of the community will have left along wiht you wasting time chasing a virtual rank that means nothing.

Comment

give it time sometimes servers are slow on weekends

Comment

Ranks and awards are fun when you're first playing, but they're worthless. Especially after the first couple updates and they made it so any retard could rank up quickly and made awards more easily obtainable. Whenever I get a gold star, I just throw it in the pile of hundreds of other gold stars I have.

Comment

Originally posted by hawkers View Post
                          part of the fun is unlocks and medals?!
                          yeah like others said for a little while, i guess for some the fun never ends, but i just want all my unlocks after that i really dont care. i mean think about it, how often would a real colonel or general drive a tank, or a jeep, or a medic bag & run into fron line??

i dont feel (unless your with a clan & play with them) that the ranking system can accurately show your skill at this game anyway, cause if you want to win,,u capture flags, heal teamates, repair , etc. & if you do those things u die alot easier than if all u do is chopper whore or lay down in a "fav spot" and pick off noobs. i mean i;ve been guilty myself, mainly cause nobody else in vanilla gives a krap about teamwork:shakehead:
                          i think without stats there might be more teamwork cause people won worry about their prescious K/D ratioi that they get judged & judge others by.

over:salute:

btw welcome condog8:nod:, and like the knowledgable general vlade said avoid too many noob questions , you will feel the heat on this forum, krap sometimes i have to rub myself down with lotion i get burned :nod:

Comment

I'm actually having a problem with my ranking system as well..Im @ more then 30,000 killz and my rank is still at the same level. master sargent. My numbers go up but my ranking wont.

Wierd!

Comment

Working...
                            X