I urgently need help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I urgently need help!

ok, I posted on other forums, but no one answer me...

So I am going to post here...

I decided I wanted to try mods on BF2, so I DLed the Modjive thing. I got PO:2, PR, BFP 2, NAW 5.0 and Sandbox. When I click on the icon after it has been installed (for example Sandbox) it says BF2.exe not found... Then I get to browse and find it so, I click on my BF2.exe document. But now when I click on the Sandbox icon, it starts running Battlefield 2 like normal with the starting video and account login. So I log with my account and I see what happen, and when I click on any tabs(Multiplay, Singleplay and etc.) the game crash.

People asked me if I installed patch 1.41, well I did, 3 times, but in Modjive it only says I have 2 mods installed, Battlefield 2 version 1.4 and BF2 SF version 1.4(retail).

I am getting pretty desperate since I can't play any mods. My computer is Windows XP, My game is bought from Quebec, Canada, it's Battlefield 2 the full booster packs but in french (installed in english). I think I never modified the BF2.exe name, but I am not sure. All 4 (bf2, bf2 SF, bf2 AF, bf2 EF) are registered to EA. And now it does all the same to every mods I mentioned over here (it logs on bf2 but doesn't work)

I need help!

PS: Please don't flame me, I'm noob in cmputer and all I recquire is help to be able to play, I may be in the wrong forum, but I just need help, not people reminding me I am a retard.

:salute:

Re: I urgently need help!

What directory did you install the mods?

Comment

What you mean by directory ? Like C:\programfiles\etc.. ?

Comment

try reinstalling bf2 again then try again

Comment

Do you have the 1.4 patch, or the 1.41 patch? They are different.

Comment

yeah reinstalls normally fix my problems

Comment

But since I registered it on EA, will I be able to reinstall it ? I mean will the code still be valable and will I lose my accounts ? Like I said i'm just a noob :laugh:

Comment

You dont need other mods than PR my friend Download it from Realitymod.com

Comment

Originally posted by Slevin
                  But since I registered it on EA, will I be able to reinstall it ? I mean will the code still be valable and will I lose my accounts ? Like I said i'm just a noob :laugh:
                  if u reinstall
                  u will be ok with EA

Comment

So is there a special operation to "reinstall" or only uninstall and click on remove all then I just install it again ? Or I must do a special operation since the game is registered on EA ?

Thanks!

Comment

just completely uninstall then start from the beginning ( put the cd in and install)

Comment

Ok, thanks alot for all your help, I'll give you news on if it works

:salute:

PS: Should I re-install the mods also ? And is the game patching to 1.41 auto or I need to re-install the patch ?

Comment

youll need to reinstall the patch, idk about mods cuz i have never had to do that

Comment

Originally posted by Slevin View Post
                            And is the game patching to 1.41 auto or I need to re-install the patch ?
                            No, the game doesn't automatically patch to 1.41, so you have to download and install it yourself.

Comment

Working...
                            X