When are you leaving BF2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: When are you leaving BF2?

Yeah I know someone leaked BF3 details, but did DICE/EA actually confirm it though? Just found an article and they said they don't want to comment on it. So, until DICE/EA confirms BF3, then I'll believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by youm0nt View Post
      Yeah I know someone leaked BF3 details, but did DICE/EA actually confirm it though? Just found an article and they said they don't want to comment on it. So, until DICE/EA confirms BF3, then I'll believe it.
      Considering that BF2 generated soo much revenue for them Its very likely they will try to make another game like it. BF3 is inevitable.

Comment

I use the BF2 disk only to play mods
        Like Nations @ War(fun as hell), Allied Intent and waiting patiently for forgotten hope 2
        Stopped playing some time ago the vanilla stuff

Comment

I'll LEave If BF3 Ever Comes Out ;P

Comment

when bf3 comes out im ganna say goodbye bf2

Comment

I can't believe you people would even consider buying a "BF3" if it ever came out. EA and DICE have screwed over gamers and modders so much with their latest releases and you still want to support them. For me, the whole MOHA fiasco was the nail it EA's coffin. Hell, I'd be surprised to see any future Battlefield games for the PC with the way they are cranking out the BF console games. The console kiddies are grabbing them up like crazy too!

I am totally boycotting any future products of EA, including anything with their name on it, no matter how little they had to do with the development of the game (ie: Crysis).

Comment

Originally posted by GrossKopf View Post
                I can't believe you people would even consider buying a "BF3" if it ever came out. EA and DICE have screwed over gamers and modders so much with their latest releases and you still want to support them. For me, the whole MOHA fiasco was the nail it EA's coffin. Hell, I'd be surprised to see any future Battlefield games for the PC with the way they are cranking out the BF console games. The console kiddies are grabbing them up like crazy too!

I am totally boycotting any future products of EA, including anything with their name on it, no matter how little they had to do with the development of the game (ie: Crysis).
                Aside from the lack of support they gave to fix CTDS and a few unbalanced weapons I dont see that much wrong with the game its self. You cant blame EA for the smacktards that play the game.

Comment

i aint leavin, been on it since aug 05, it will leave me i am sure, not the other way round!

Comment

I've stopped playing for now, just wasn't enjoying it anymore.

I'm sure I'll pick it up again sometime in the future though.

Comment

Working...
                    X