Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Most Noticeable Gun

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
    M95, nothing else is that loud. The L96A1 is too quiet to be distinctive, in my opinion.
    ya well the only reason the M95 is distinctive is becasue its super loud, but the L96A1 is still like no other gun sound

Comment

You guys effing repeat EVERY statement omg! WE GET IT! M95 IS LOUD L96A1 ISN'T JESUS!

Please stfu now. LOL.

Comment

M95: friggin' loud

SVD/Type-88: multiple semi loud shots

L96A1: echoes

SCAR-L & F2000 & MP7: like a marble in a tin can

P90: popping'ish

PKM: almost as loud as the M95

L85A1: staple/nail gun

Comment

L85A1: Staple Gun

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk View Post
            L85A1: Staple Gun
            lol, playin at the office

Comment

Originally posted by EasyDelta View Post
              You guys effing repeat EVERY statement omg! WE GET IT! M95 IS LOUD L96A1 ISN'T JESUS!

Please stfu now. LOL.
              i was making a point because people kept on saying that is wasent diff.

Comment

I wish they the spec-ops carbines had silencers.

Comment

G3

The one gun that scares me is not listed. It is the G3. M95 does not scare me, L96, I could care less. But the G3; oh god that is the only gun that I really dread. I play nothing but assault so it is the only thing that is really devastating. Yeah, the PKM is very distinctive, but the person is often prone when they fire it and are at a disadvantage when I have my GP-30/AK combo. But the G3? If I go around a corner and face off with someone, they are not dropping prone, they are not trying to bunny hope with the GL. No, they are just clicking the trigger and I am going to spawn in 15 seconds later.

The G3 is quick death to an infantry player. M95, I can take a shot of that in my arm and quickly duck around a corner and call for a medic. But the G3...I have to hope I find the guy with his back turned. Because when I hear that low rumble...I know it is my ass if I am not paying attention.

Comment

Hah a little off-topic but I absolutely fear the sound of an apc cannon. Nothing else gets me running away like that hearing that thing somewhere behind me.

As for guns, I was stuck between the PKM and the L96. Both stick out from the rest and I only voted for the L96 because it sounds so cool. Does it have that kind of reverbish effect in real life?

Comment

I think the SVD because in someone rattles off a few shots in quick succession, you will notice it.

Comment

Originally posted by ////DC\\\\

I wish they the spec-ops carbines had silencers.
                        silencers are overrated. from what ive heard, in real life they dont make the gunshots super quiet. the shots are still pretty loud but a tiny bit muffled. also it would add weight to the tip of ur gun so itd be slightly (and only slightly) a bit harder on ur accuracy

Comment

If you want a real good silencer to work...you take powder out of the casing. I have heard a silencer and it is very quiet. But it is how much air the balistic breaks that makes the difference.

Comment

SVD. Nothing sounds like it and you can easily pick out that distinct raped fired sniper rifle.

Comment

I guess you guys are right about the silencer thing, I think I'll go out and buy COD4 now.

distinct raped fired sniper rifle.
                              I think you mean rapid.

Comment

I think he showed up for the match and you didn't, he gets a 'get out jail free' card in my book. And I believe you were going to be in his squad too.

Comment

Working...
                                X