• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Like moths to the flame

wake is ufortunatly owned by j10 whores

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
      karkand has become a dodgeball court where the dodgeballs are grenades. whenevre i play karkand, i just hear nonstop grenade explosions.
      true, but nobody notices if you go around the grenades...

Comment

Originally posted by Anni-kin View Post
        *makes not of area*

ive never seen a wall glitcher before but i would kick them defo.

Red ink - did you win in the end or did your team cost you a win?
        NO, he eventually left the server yelling you're all fuccing tards. Truthfully he's right too, he left with a good 20 extra kills.
        I'm sure he was afraid that he might get screen shotted.

Comment

Originally posted by RedxInk
          NO, he eventually left the server yelling you're all fuccing tards. Truthfully he's right too, he left with a good 20 extra kills.
          I'm sure he was afraid that he might get screen shotted.
          agreed, o knoes its a screen shot!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa View Post
            Whats wrong with a little karky?
            thank you =) i love karkand still - with all its faults, its still a great map - its an old favourite for me that i go back to and if i am losing on any other map i can be sure this map will change the tides and make me slightly happy

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
            karkand has become a dodgeball court where the dodgeballs are grenades. whenevre i play karkand, i just hear nonstop grenade explosions.
            hmmm you kinda get used to it...

Originally posted by TheButler208
            better than Gulf of Oman. Oh my god that has got to be the new Karkand. I prefer any city map over that garbage. That and Kubra Dam can be removed from the game and I'd be happy.
            i love both maps, well gulf of oman is ok, its quite expansive and people dont actually realise this till they play it and think about it - get me? i hope so.

i looooove kubra, i have so many fond memories of that at my friends house when we did all sorts of funny things and went on all sorts of adventures....ahhh good times

no no please keep them all i say ^^

Comment

omg i love the sniping at kubra dam

Comment

Originally posted by steppenwolf428 View Post
                omg i love the sniping at kubra dam
                yeah - heres an anny tip: try going to the big crane and snipe from there.

firstly can i say that i am aware there are 2 cranes you take the one that is nearest the dam and from there shoot "other" potential snipers because hardly anyone checks that one - it seems to me.

plus if you are spotted you can hide quickly near the dam gorgyness whereas the other one if you jump you will land in a big open space and well youll get into further prawnage.

i always counter-snipe from that position *oh noes* i gave too much away =P

Comment

Originally posted by RedxInk View Post
                  I cannot believe how stupid people are. I was in a Karkand and there was only one guy left to kill but he somehow got into the wall near market. I iniated a vote kick which resulsted unsuccessfully. I kept watching as waves and waves of USMC trying to either jump through the wall or stomping the street ontop of him hoping to break through it. I kept typing out "Stop feeding the bastard!" but regardless people keep going to him and dying left to rights as he mows down each and everyone of them with his PKM. Are people really that ignorant?
                  Leave and find a better, administrated, server. Or have you been banned from those for team killing?

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d
                    Leave and find a better, administrated, server. Or have you been banned from those for team killing?
                    lol ouch.

quite a sharp reply, but its true kids if you team kill :shakehead:

then you get banned its the truth! :nod:

Comment

I think the lack of votes proably come from people selecting "opt out of voting" cause im sure we all been on servers where tom , **** & harry get pissed cause someboyd killed them, or they got overranked for cmndr & all yousee is "kick vote" kick vote"

lately i hardly read my text unless something weirds going on.

yepp karkand is nade fest lately, i love sharqi its my new fav city mapp, ghost town is full of glitches, but i love it.

btw, couldtn ya get a screenshot of the glitcher to report his sorry arsee??

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d
                        Lol, dude Spik3d... Chill out. What do you have against me, you act as though I TK in every game. I mean it's not like I meet tards every game... I do but at least they do thier job well. I'm also going through rehab about my TK's(which I still have a strong opinion that it's justifying). I play a lot of FF games lately so I can't TK even if I wanted to.
                        1 dead tard teammate = 4 downed enemies and a flag captured point.
                        I don't see the problem here. It's just like when I drop a bomb on an enemy flag point killing 7 baddies and 1 teammate(who probably thinks he's rambo inflitrating the CP alone), I get punished. In a way I give more then I take away

Comment

Working...
                        X