Like moths to the flame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like moths to the flame

I cannot believe how stupid people are. I was in a Karkand and there was only one guy left to kill but he somehow got into the wall near market. I iniated a vote kick which resulsted unsuccessfully. I kept watching as waves and waves of USMC trying to either jump through the wall or stomping the street ontop of him hoping to break through it. I kept typing out "Stop feeding the bastard!" but regardless people keep going to him and dying left to rights as he mows down each and everyone of them with his PKM. Are people really that ignorant?

Re: Like moths to the flame

I have watched this happen numerous times. Every time there is a small group that will not give up, and the person(s) in the wall/building just wreck them. :laugh:

Comment

Yeah that f##king wall glitch near market is a b1tch. But on the server I was on, we had a successful kick vote

Comment

*makes not of area*

ive never seen a wall glitcher before but i would kick them defo.

Red ink - did you win in the end or did your team cost you a win?

Comment

I find it hard to believe that the kick vote was unsuccessful if the server knew he was cheating...

Comment

Hell, I've seen a guy wall glitch on Ghost Town and we had 3 full squads trying to kill him. Someone initiated a kick vote and we couldn't get more than 5 votes.

Makes you wonder.

Comment

I bet the wall hacker was laughing his butt off b/c I know I wold have been.

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenPirate View Post
                I find it hard to believe that the kick vote was unsuccessful if the server knew he was cheating...
                BF2 vote kicking is flawed as it requires 2/3 of the server to vote "yes" to kick, and most players turn there "opped out of voting" tab on in there options as voting is spammed sooo, sooo much... mainly cos of that gey server bug that DiCE Canada made in one of there brilliant patches...

if it required just over 1/2 of the server to vote then it would work possibly but it takes sooo much to get a kick vote to acturly kick some one...

Comment

Anyone who plays Karkand heavily is like a moth drawn to a flame.

Comment

If it is not an infantry only server...you can put a c4 charge on the end of a tank turret and detonate it slightly inside the wall. That will kill him.

If it WAS an I/O server..then all you can do is join his team, use the chasecam to view him clearly and snap some screenshots. It MIGHT get someone at EA to do something about him...but probably not.

Comment

Originally posted by vesuvan
                      Winnar

Comment

Whats wrong with a little karky?

Comment

karkand has become a dodgeball court where the dodgeballs are grenades. whenevre i play karkand, i just hear nonstop grenade explosions.

Comment

Originally posted by vesuvan
                            better than Gulf of Oman. Oh my god that has got to be the new Karkand. I prefer any city map over that garbage. That and Kubra Dam can be removed from the game and I'd be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by TheButler208
                              better than Gulf of Oman. Oh my god that has got to be the new Karkand. I prefer any city map over that garbage. That and Kubra Dam can be removed from the game and I'd be happy.
                              Kubra is cool. At least you have mobil AA to combat the jet whores a bit.

Oman is my most hated map. Just an air-whore paradise.

Comment

Working...
                              X