Prone movement help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Prone movement help.

Are you playing patch 1.41? if you are then the prone/crouch spam while shooting cannot be done anymore even with macros. There is always that 1 sec delay when going from prone to crouch so you was just probably experiencing lag like marsbar mentioned above.

Comment

Originally posted by ramsie1 View Post
      Are you playing patch 1.41? if you are then the prone/crouch spam while shooting cannot be done anymore even with macros. There is always that 1 sec delay when going from prone to crouch so you was just probably experiencing lag like marsbar mentioned above.
      Not true, there is always exploitation no matter what band aids EA tries to put on. A lot of people are still able to macros them, I believe this because my friend has it and uses it constantly. That tard also uses hacks.
      I feel sad for the poor fool everytime he wins a map screaming "I'm the best". Everytime that happens a little of himself dies with-in each time.

Comment

^^ Disown him

Comment

Originally posted by [MBMG] Aerialz
          ^^ Disown him
          I would but he's paying for cable internet. :P

Comment

Originally posted by RedxInk View Post
            Not true, there is always exploitation no matter what band aids EA tries to put on. A lot of people are still able to macros them, I believe this because my friend has it and uses it constantly. That tard also uses hacks.
            I feel sad for the poor fool everytime he wins a map screaming "I'm the best". Everytime that happens a little of himself dies with-in each time.
            might I suggest the old frat trick of shaving his eyebrows off while he's asleep - or maybe using india ink to write "I <3 boys" on his forehead (also while sleeping.)

Comment

Working...
            X