Team Vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Vote

I think BF2 should of had a team vote of some sort to vote kick those that are on your team. I had this idiot douchebag that kept TK'in everyone and was voted for kick. It would of been successful if the other team had voted but why would they when they know they are having the advantage?
    Oh well it's not like any votes are ever successful anyways
    ╔╗╔═╦╗
    ║╚╣║║╚╗
    ╚═╩═╩═╝

Re: Team Vote

I thought you can do that as long as it's enabled in the server's settings.

Comment

I was playing the demo a week or two ago and believe it or not, two people got vote kicked and a commander got ousted IAR. The reason it worked was because the people who were being voted against really needed to be kicked/demoted and because most everyone on the server was familiar with each other as we all like the same server and have been playing the demo for ages. Needless to say Ive never seen that happen before and all the players were very surprised our votes actually worked.

Comment

I never understood that either Red. And to be honest I never vote to kick someone unless I know they are a disturbance to the server. If the player is on the other team being a smacktard to his fellow teammates it would go totally unnoticed. Resulting in one less vote count to kick.

Comment

demo ftw!

and i hardly ever notice that area where they have "so and so has initiated a mutiny vote against so and so"

Comment

IT also goes for hackers. You can never have a vote even if everyone knows they are cheating.

Comment

yeah RedxInk its the same with hackers. like sometimes if your team is suffering because of a hacker on the opposite team - you vote to kick him, but they dont - they like the advantage he gives them.

im not saying everyone does this, but ive seen it happen =(

EDIT: lol red ink you beat me to it >.<

Comment

Off-Topic here

holy crap Anni kin i looked at your posts then your join date and i was like wow how much posts have u done each day

Comment

Originally posted by abes16 View Post
                  Off-Topic here

holy crap Anni kin i looked at your posts then your join date and i was like wow how much posts have u done each day
                  oh abeeeeeesssss not you too =(

gah!, i thought u were a nice person -.-

why does everyone care so much? i am an active member - why is this such an issue with people =/

i give my opinion just like everyone else, i dedicate more time to this forum than usual but why should that be grounds to abuse me?

if you are just making a comment then thats fine abes and im sorry for the above mentioned, but ive had a few people already comment on it. Next time though if thats the case, can you please PM me? thats what its there for =)

Comment

Originally posted by RedxInk
                    IT also goes for hackers. You can never have a vote even if everyone knows they are cheating.

I know man i was playing the other week this guy was using some name hack i dunno but he was on my team shooting us and getting points for it and nobody was voting to kick him lmao what has the world come to :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by xplosive
                      I know man i was playing the other week this guy was using some name hack i dunno but he was on my team shooting us and getting points for it and nobody was voting to kick him lmao what has the world come to :laugh:
                      yeah people are either:

1. too scared the hacker may change team and kill them instead

2. like the advantage they are giving their team.

both are wrong IMO though.

Comment

Originally posted by Anni-kin View Post
                        why does everyone care so much? i am an active member - why is this such an issue with people =/

i give my opinion just like everyone else, i dedicate more time to this forum than usual but why should that be grounds to abuse me?
                        your posting 34 posts a day (profile), not including OT & the others where post arent counted!?

Comment

Originally posted by hawkers
                          your posting 34 posts a day (profile), not including OT & the others where post arent counted!?
                          well i dont care tbh, im not doing anything wrong and im trying my best to give my input when i can to help the threads. if you dont like it, kindly leave.

drop me a PM next time

Comment

ok i dislike your post count, im going to leave?!

</ sarcasm >

Comment

Originally posted by hawkers
                              ok i dislike your post count, im going to leave?!

</ sarcasm >
                              lol no, of course thats not what i meant -> i dont care what you think, and why should i. you dont like my post count ok, drop me a PM, and ill read it when i can. i dont like your avatar but you dont see me posting about it =/ u see my point now? i dont know what people's obsession with post counts is. why is it such an issue i dont know. tbh id rather not know, i wanna just get on with what i enjoy and that is interacting with the members of this forum as it should be, without having to answer to people in regards to post numbers.

Comment

Working...
                              X