my game is haunted by saddam hussein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my game is haunted by saddam hussein

my video froze and then the video messed up and i had saddam hussein face on the screen. it was alway there but you could only see it when the back ground was lighter. i also had the names of people i killed on the walls of the buildings.
    not sure if punk busted messing it up or when i lost power the other day while playing. i was in a scrim at this time on our twl server. restarting the game fixed it.

here is the first time is messed up about a week ago. all the US guy where white with black strips. that is a US guy behind the the dead MEC guy. i got killed as i took the screen shot and then left the server to restart. kinda looks like the guys from star wars but with black stripes.

Re: my game is haunted by saddam hussein

Comment

wow i have never seen this...how did that face pop up there anyway? its kinda creepy

Comment

Originally posted by Anni-kin View Post
        wow i have never seen this...how did that face pop up there anyway? its kinda creepy
        Pretty sure that face is on the wall somewhere in SF maps. Must be a glitch with textures.

Or ghosts!

Comment

LOL hilarious prank

Comment

um, looks like your game or card is somewhat jacked, instead of reading texture files for buildings, or landscape it is reading files that contain player skins and assorted weirdness. That is not Saddam, its a MEC soldiers skin. Some time ago another player was having an issue like this, where a watch of some sorts was being displayed kind of like the Saddam face, it turned out to be the same issue, also involving bizzare textures, or missing.

Edited for possible solution, try defragmenting BF2 and associated files or your PC in general. Try reseating(take out and put back in) and cleaning your video card also, maybe even clean the rest of the PC while you are in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Marksman_M95 View Post
              Pretty sure that face is on the wall somewhere in SF maps. Must be a glitch with textures.

Or ghosts!
              ghosts really scare me =/

Comment

That will disturb me eternally.

Comment

big time video glitch.
                  that was the second time my video messed up. the first time the game froze for about 30 second and then all the US guys where white with black strips everything else was fine. the second time it messed up with the face and everything messed up. it froze for a second and all the colors where messed up. the first thing i noitced was all the names on the walls of the buildings. i can't understand how that could happen. since there was only 5 IMA guys and 5 sluts guys on our TWL server. then i noticed the face and i had to get screen shots.
                  i'm guessing i have to reinstall bf2 or reinstall my video driver or try another one.
                  you will notice no one shows up on my mini map but there was other people on the server.

i restarted bf2 and played the rest of the night just fine.

computer is new. i built it about a month ago. amd 6000, dfi landparty sli mobo, 8800 gts, antec 650 tri power, 2 gig ocz.

i lost power a few times while playing. but the first time it happen i know punk busted was updating PnkBstrB and my fire wall was blocking it. since i have to let it out ever time it updates.

Comment

Texture corruption.

Check your VRAM clocks on your GFX card. 1GHz on that is roughly the highest you're getting stable on air.

Comment

cant see the images.

Comment

Originally posted by LightBred View Post
                        cant see the images.

Comment

i just thought it was kinda cool and very strange. i just thought i'd share these strange pic's.

Comment

Turn off your hack... jk try reinstalling

Comment

Wow, that's like BF2 LSD style.

Comment

Working...
                              X