Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best map for the sniper class

Originally posted by Marksman_M95 View Post
    If I remember right the M24 has less bullet drop, so it's great for Wake. With the L96A1 I'm practically aiming at the sky the whole round. :laugh:

Gunna have to try mashtuur... I never really played it much.
    Is there somewhere where I can view the stats for guns? I find myself aiming over players heads over a certain range...

Comment

Mashtuur City, Dragon Valley, Road to Jalalabad, Gulf of Oman. My favorites in correct order.

Comment

ive seen alot of snipers in I/O Jalalabad

Comment

I would have to say Ghost Town most definately. Most of my sniper kills(which I have alot of) comes from Warlord, but Ghost Town has definately been good to me as well.:shoot:

Comment

Road to Jalalabad, to get practise on how to use the rifle.

The urban maps, if you want to score easy kills, and lots of points.

Dragon Valley, Gulf of Oman, Wake Island...to hone your sniper skills and to prove to yourself, you really can play as a sniper should be playing. Long-distance shots, using the terrain for moving with stealth, etc. Songhua Stalemate is also good, but it's hard to find servers with lots of people in it, so that you can have a lot of targets.

Comment

Originally posted by G0ggy View Post
              Is there somewhere where I can view the stats for guns? I find myself aiming over players heads over a certain range...
              http://bf2.totalgamingnetwork.com/fo...ad.php?t=56385 gives u the weapons comparison. its kindof hard to use, but it has the information.

i think last time i checked, the l96 and m24 had the same bullet velocity/drop but it still doesnt feel that way

Comment

I have to go with Ghost Town - lots of urban hides + the opportunity for distance shots. It's also fun as hell to camp the chopper spawns with the M95.

Also a great claymore map.

Comment

ghost town is pretty good,i swim as spetsnaz to a oil tower,then zipline to the roof near sas base spawn,then use my m95 to shoot those rearming choppers

Comment

Working...
                  X