Why do people hack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people hack?

Cheating in life makes sense... you're skipping the game part to get the reward. But in BF2 there is no reward... it's just the game part. So I don't understand why people pay $30 (That's the price of auto-aim hack) so that they can beat everyone.

Someone who was using autoaim on wake told me that it's addictive... how can sitting at a computer watching a robot killing things be addictive?

And I know a few sites where they sell autoaim (that's where I got the price), so why doesn't EA just close down the sites?

Re: Why do people hack?

because they are sad and have no skill!

And I know a few sites where they sell autoaim (that's where I got the price), so why doesn't EA just close down the sites?
    It would not do anything, they would just make new ones.

Comment

Does EA have the power to close the sites down? Or the authority?

Comment

Originally posted by [MBMG] Aerialz View Post
        Does EA have the power to close the sites down? Or the authority?
        It has the power to shut down knife & pistol only servers so you would have thought so, if it is breaking the ROE.

Comment

The US government can't even shut down websites it doesn't like, what makes you think EA could? Do you know how the internet works at all?

Comment

^^ That's what I was saying.

*** ACTUALLY

EA doesn't listen to anybody, especially their community - so they can do whatever they want!

------- or

** They could all get a group of little hacker minions to go forth and shut down the sites!

Comment

For a vain sense of superiority. We all know what its like to own an entire squad, or sometimes even the other time in a very good round. They get addicting to doing this all time. Of course much like a drug they have to continue to use it(the hack) in order to feel what we get once in a while, but legitimately.

They never have the same rush after a tense street fight on Sharqi that we get, but they get close to it, and many times over.

Comment

Cheating gives man to himself, the abilities the gods chose not to.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob848 View Post
                  The US government can't even shut down websites it doesn't like, what makes you think EA could? Do you know how the internet works at all?
                  If I knew these things, I wouldn't be asking, now would I?

Comment

HitReg ...the people I have talked to that buy those $30 aimbots, do it because they otherwise suck at BF2, and the reason they suck is because they can't hit anything. They blame the game, rather than their poor skill. Too Lazy ...too lazy to practice and work at getting better. Instead want to get easy gratifaction and the results without putting in the time and effort to accomplish it legitimately. They of course are kidding themselves (some know it, some don't), and what they are accomplishing, is learning to lose. My message to cheaters is find something you can actually get good at, maybe, BF2 ain't it ...so give up playing BF2.

EA shouldn't give up trying to stop cheaters ...they should give up on Punk Buster, and find a company that can actually do what the program is meant to do. PB is BS.

Comment

Most of the people I have known to have cheated did it mainly for the reaction they got out of people. People go insane over cheaters. It can be quite hilarious sometimes especially with VOIP.

Comment

Most cheaters I have come across over the many years of online gaming are usually mid-late teens and are socially rejected.
                        They feel left out and forgotten in the real world so they cheat to feel better about themselves in a virtual environment instead.

Comment

A) Because they can

B) Becuase they have been owned one to many times

C) Because its the easy way out

D) Because they think everyone else is

These are probably the main ones.

Comment

i would say its because they think everyone else, because thats the reason thats amking my want to cheat

it getting really annoying, over 1/2 the people i see in bf2 cheat, ESPECIALLY clan members, makes me want to cheat too.

Comment

Some guy i know who hacked did it because he was bored with the game, and thus bought an aimbot and namehack for fun (yes for fun. He was a skilful player and wasn't socially retarded). He did it for a laugh. And i can see an attraction in that...

Comment

Working...
                              X