Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TK'n : Is it ever okay to kill/revive torture a team mate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TK'n : Is it ever okay to kill/revive torture a team mate?

I think that certain players deserve it. What say you? :laugh:

Re: TK'n : Is it ever okay to kill/revive torture a team mate?

Those graphics are insulting.

Comment

Yep, I do it all the time (when I happen to play BF2)

Comment

When someone is hacking, I just knife and revive until he switches teams. I follow him and sacrifice my score till he leaves.

Comment

I tend to believe in fighting fire with fire and making something right with 2 wrongs. So I like to be an Ahole if someone has been a complete Ahole towards me.

Sniped me out of the cockpit? Ill switch teams, shoot you down, switch back and knife-revive you until one of us leaves...

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
            i agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
              I tend to believe in fighting fire with fire and making something right with 2 wrongs. So I like to be an Ahole if someone has been a complete Ahole towards me.
              When dealing with noobs on the internet 2 wrongs always makes a right.

Comment

i see nothing wrong with it

Comment

Why is it offensive? Pretty amazing that this picture can offend so deeply.

I K/R'd this guy for at least a good 5 minutes...he suffered. (as you can see)

Comment

it's a damn shame we don't all have a ****load of money to fork out for a graphics card!

Comment

I only TK/revive before matches if one of my clanmates gets on my nerves.

In 2142 I was assaulting the Titan, I went through one of the vents and there was a guy camping, I got killed/revived 4 times, eventually made it away from my killer, turned around, took out my knife, *swipe*, tk'd the medic (got a punish lol) and killed my killer..

I have a.. as one of my clanmates made a post about it "no revive policy", if i'm medic and someone as like assault or something will revive me with my kit and not switch, I will either suicide or take my kit back by force. I take my kit selection seriously.

Comment

i think its a waste of time / u could be risking getting ur stats wiped.

and if u mess up doing it or get kidnapped by someome else doing it, ud feel like a fool.

Comment

Yeah, when people run their mouths, I take out the trusty medic kit, sharpen my knife, ready my paddles and go on the hunt.

Comment

Roflcopter. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000 View Post
                              I am morbidly obese, and hence cannot get off this chair without a hoist, let alone the 5 metre walk next door to mow their lawn for money

Quoted for truth

As for the OP, it's both good and bad. Good if you're doing it, bad if you're having it done to you. This, and the "Essex Gun vs Defenseless Team on Carrier" are my favourite pre-game past-times.

Comment

Working...
                              X