target mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• target mod

Is there any mod for BF2 where you can shoot at targets from longrange and the bullet holes dont disappear right away for sniper and other rifle practicing?

Re: target mod

Originally posted by lt_dillweed View Post
    Is there any mod for BF2 where you can shoot at targets from longrange and the bullet holes dont disappear right away for sniper and other rifle practicing?
    I'm not sure I understand your post but try continuing to hold fire after shooting and you will remain zoomed in.

Comment

Originally posted by LightBred View Post
      I'm not sure I understand your post but try continuing to hold fire after shooting and you will remain zoomed in.
      Seems you have some problems reading english then.

I doubt there are mods especially for that but maybe some released mods have the decails stay for longer, which I doubt.
      I`m sure you can change the lifetime of decals in a config file, if BF2 has such a thing.

Comment

I have done that, looked at bullet drop and such. The way I did it was by starting a lan game and going into the Karkand map and useing the walls, humvees, and buildings. That worked well because I could do as I pleased and wasnt going to get kicked and no one was going to shoot back. Also every shot that you fire on a ranked server affects your total accuracy, if you care, and the ones on a lan server, its unranked, dont.

If you want you can use any map and drop yourself supplies, for more ammo and such, when you need them. Swapping teams and all the other things you might want to do so that you can test all the weapons is also possible. Dont forget to try some shots from elevated places as the drop isnt exactly the same from a roof top or building top. Good Luck. . . . . . . .Red

Comment

Working...
        X