Connection Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connection Problem

Why is it when it's only my computer my ping on BF 2 is 150+? It even gets over 300! I'd get it if my other two computers were sapping bandwith but they are off and just my lappy.

It's never done it before, I've closed all background tasks not needed a yet still it pings. ONLY on ranked servers too. Wtf?:cry:

It's starting to annoy me beyond words now. Anyone have any suggestions?

Re: Connection Problem

could be your connection in general... www.pingplotter.com offers a nice program to monitor your latency or packetloss.

Just download the regular version then set the trace intervals to 1second and ping say your ISP's website and watch for ERR's or hops with high packetloss then call them up and say HEY what is going on..thus you can save these logs and show as proof of a problem.

Ohh and you still need to re load everything LOL your stuff seems to be messing up each other now!@

Comment

LOL yeah, it's annoying. But thanks, I'll d/l that prog and fuss with my interwebz service provider and get better connection or I sue lol

Comment

bumpety

Comment

Originally posted by EasyDelta View Post
          Why is it when it's only my computer my ping on BF 2 is 150+? It even gets over 300! I'd get it if my other two computers were sapping bandwith but they are off and just my lappy.

It's never done it before, I've closed all background tasks not needed a yet still it pings. ONLY on ranked servers too. Wtf?:cry:

It's starting to annoy me beyond words now. Anyone have any suggestions?
          is this the ping in the multiplayer list, or ping in the game on the player roster? i know mine in multiplayer will say like 97 and when i get in game i look & it says like 37

i donno why, just mine probly

Comment

Originally posted by EasyDelta View Post
            bumpety
            still haven't found the issue? I'm still thinking its your ISP, did you run that program like I said?

Computer clean from spyware/viruses and junk?

Comment

Working...
            X