Sniper zoom/unzoom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper zoom/unzoom

Often I zoom my sniper scope and it quickly becomes unzoomed, on its own.

THEN, I have to re-zoom. Messes up thing for me. This doesn't happen with other weapons.

Anyone else?

Re: Sniper zoom/unzoom

r u sure u didnt click it twice. sometimes when theres some lag and i right click, and nothing happens, so quickly i right click again and wat u said happens.

Comment

I get that problem when i lag (usually ping lag) and try to zoom, without clicking twice.

Comment

Ya, its a lag issue. Gets annoying fast.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMafia View Post
          Ya, its a lag issue. Gets annoying fast.
          I see. Thanks guys. I knew that I wasn't clicking twice and since it was only happening w/ Sniper kit, I didn't think it was a mouse issue.

I though maybe racism, but I am white (although a Mormon).....

Comment

Originally posted by Yaz888 View Post
            I see. Thanks guys. I knew that I wasn't clicking twice and since it was only happening w/ Sniper kit, I didn't think it was a mouse issue.

I though maybe racism, but I am white (although a Mormon).....

^^^ i dont like white people so i will flame you,,,,,, Just kidding dang no sense of humor?

anyway zoom thingy drives me nuts, gotta be lagg & im bankin PB has something to do with it, since it all started when the PB problem started.
            what pisss's me the worst is when i got a pocket of targets & it wont zoom at all, click it 10million times it wont zoom........... grrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe0171 View Post
              what pisss's me the worst is when i got a pocket of targets & it wont zoom at all, click it 10million times it wont zoom........... grrrrrrrrrrr
              See, mine always zooms and then unzooms really quickly. I've never had it not zoom.

Comment

See, mine always zooms and then unzooms really quickly. I've never had it not zoom.

mine does the same, and the not zooming dont happen alot for me, jsut sometimes here lately.

i think its just PB

Comment

Often I zoom my sniper scope and it quickly becomes unzoomed, on its own.

THEN, I have to re-zoom. Messes up thing for me. This doesn't happen with other weapons.

Anyone else?
                  you probably already know this but if you keep holding the right mouse button throught your zooming and after you take your shot, you will reload while still in "sniper" / "zoomed" view, ie. it will not go out of the scope - hope that helps ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Anni-kin View Post
                    you probably already know this but if you keep holding the right mouse button throught your zooming and after you take your shot, you will reload while still in "sniper" / "zoomed" view, ie. he will not go out of the scope - hope that helps ^^
                    Indeed. But, we were talking about pre-shot zooming. Thanks though.

Comment

Originally posted by Anni-kin View Post
                      you probably already know this but if you keep holding the right mouse button throught your zooming and after you take your shot, you will reload while still in "sniper" / "zoomed" view, ie. he will not go out of the scope - hope that helps ^^
                      thats actually wrong. you don't chamber a new round on the bolt action rifles until you zoom out. though on the semi auto sniper rifles you don't need to zoom out when the rifle chambers a new round.

Comment

you can zoom while in scope?

Comment

you know what's worse, this bug i have when using m24. double reloads, sometimes triple!!!!!! it's like a good 25 seconds are wasted b4 i can fire off another shot

Comment

^^ yeah i hate that. happens with other guns too for me. i also hate how sometimes the animation for working the bolt to load the next round doesnt play sio i just have ot keep right clicking to kno if im done or not

Comment

i get no lag and that **** happens quite a bit still! maybe its my mouse ? need get G5

Comment

Working...
                              X