Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why doesnt BF series have more customization?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: why doesnt BF series have more customization?

If I've learned one thing from philosophy class its that selfish desire leads to suffering. How about instead of complaining about what you don't have, be thankful for what you do have. Be happy that there are games out there like Battlefield 2 or 1942 in the first place.

Also, a reminder, BF2 is over 2 years old, if you want something, I suggest looking forward to future games, instead of an alteration to an old one, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa View Post
      can we get this translated please.

uestion: Will it give still another further Patch?
      Answer: It is a Patch in work

Question: Is the Rankingsystem released also for Mods? It is already for a very long time spoken of it. Answer: The will for the release of the Rankingsystem for Mods is present, however there is no possibility the Rankingsystem for Mods to release at present still. When reasons obstruct those the conversion, us the support which can be furnished and the costs developing from it were called. To knowledge it is interesting that 95% the Battlefield player play only on Ranked servers.

Question: Will it give an official map luggage, which can also be played on the Ranked servers and one supports?
      Answer: In addition we may not say anything.

Question: How long will the BF2/BF2142 account server still run?
      Answer: There are no plans the account servers to turn off at present. As long as BF2 and BF2142 are played, the climbing OD server system remains existing.

Question: Will it give further maps for Special Forces to near future?
      Answer: Sorry, no comment.

Question: Is the editor for BF2 completely published?
      Answer: For the BF2 editor gives at present no plans to extend this with further functions.

Question: Will it give a further AddOn?
      Answer: No, further AddOns or Busterpacks is not at present planned for BF2.

Question: Why is communication so bad to the Mod teams?
      Answer: The problem recognized DICE and adjusted a new HQ Community manager Colin Clack. It is in contact with verse. Mod teams and is this still further to deepen. He is also the partner to questions or suggestions of the editor.

Question: Why large Patches instead of repeatedly smaller nose-fixed?
      Answer: Patches and nose-fixed are extremely complex and expensive. However the next to last BF2 Patch version 1.4 cost approximately $300,000. The reason for the enormous costs is mainly at the complex tests of the software and different conditions and on the most different systems. (Quality assurance) for this reason it is to be supplied not possible the user with smaller and faster nose-fixed. If a Patch is posed, this can be given not immediately to the Download freely. For this only the legal bases must be clarified. In each country different right applies. Only if this hurdle is taken, the file can on the DL server.

Question: Does Dice of products plan to answer over to the competition such as ET qs or front LINEs?
      Answer: They expect also with tension ET qs and front LINEs. Even if one of the plays should be better than a play of DICE, the Community has thereby more advantages. Since competition animates the business and creativity, the player can rely on the fact that Dice will try to improve its products further.

Question: Where does the navy remain?
      Answer: Thematically it does not fit any longer correctly in BF2. In the today's time the navy is a mobile operations center and no more as e.g. in 2 the' ten world war involved in fighting actively.

Comment

EA dosen't like people to be themselves

Comment

Originally posted by Bullet Magnet View Post
          You had a dream about this?

Rocket, put down the BF2, I suggest help immediately.
          I had just finished playing a couple rounds, so I think it was fresh in my mind...and it was not that I was dreaming that I was 'in the game', it was more of conversations about the fallout of a new patch showing up.

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
            Actually, it happens when you're being a caustic moron, happened to me with big bold text. Take responsibility and don't cry wolf.

As for the OP, LOL.
            Well you deserve it Camperstrike. With some of the ***-backwards posts you come up with. Honestly.

They don't always just censor/edit the bad posts. It happens to the good and neutral ones also. But it's not my website to decide what gets edited and what doesn't.

It's like Nazi Germany all over again. And people in the USA thought censorship was bad. TBF2 censorship, FTW! Haha.
            :nod:

Comment

Originally posted by Nefarious View Post
              If I've learned one thing from philosophy class its that selfish desire leads to suffering. How about instead of complaining about what you don't have, be thankful for what you do have. Be happy that there are games out there like Battlefield 2 or 1942 in the first place.

Also, a reminder, BF2 is over 2 years old, if you want something, I suggest looking forward to future games, instead of an alteration to an old one, IMO.
              you say be happy wiht what you have... if that was the case then america would still be ruled up england, man we want change, people always want change, and if we dont fight for change we will NEVER get it

there is nothing wrong with complaining about things, because if we dont it will never change

Comment

Originally posted by farquezy View Post
                you say be happy wiht what you have... if that was the case then america would still be ruled up england, man we want change, people always want change, and if we dont fight for change we will NEVER get it

there is nothing wrong with complaining about things, because if we dont it will never change
                you are right but:

in this case complaining will do nothing because EA have stopped supporting the game, its not like they even listen to customers in the first place, let alone after they stop supporting the game.

Comment

According to that interview, we can expect a patch for after 1.41 from DiCE. Which goes along with another interview tidbit that came out from the DiCE community manager several months ago saying "DiCE has not dropped support for BF2". I guess we will have to sit on our hands and wait...but no one at this point has noticed any servers running a new beta version...nor has anyone leaked any info from a beta team.

Comment

Originally posted by farquezy View Post

lol...no. Wanting freedom from an oppressive government does not count as a selfish desire.:laugh: Wanting an old game to become better in a market over-loaded and saturated with FPS's, its safe to assume it does count.

Comment

Working...
                    X