Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why doesnt BF series have more customization?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why doesnt BF series have more customization?

ok so i enver understand this, there are 100+ modern weapons that can be put in this game, but they only put like what, 12?

Why not put 50 guns, i mean people want to use different guns right?

Why no let you add stuff you want to it? you want a 6x scope, why doesnt it let u add it?

BF2142 got a little closer, but still the classes need to be gun, i want to be a medic but i dont like the gun, WTF do i do?
    Y not let u like pick 6 items and 1 gun, that u can customize? So you can be a medic with a gun you like!!!

why dont they do this?

Re: why doesnt BF series have more customization?

So they can create a ranking system that lets you unlock guns, requiring servers that are licenced by them, with makes them money...

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d
      Stop whining, good god.
      there there spike :laugh: hehe its been a long day today ^^

i personally think the game is fine as it is. but ppl would always demand more no matter what you give them, am i right?

Comment

Originally posted by farquezy View Post

why dont they do this?

Actually, if you were one of the people that were waiting for BF2 back when everyone was in BF1942...you would have seen the previews of BF2 showing all the potentials of customization. Weapon choices, equipment...even the patch on your shoulder would be customizable to a clan seal.

Apparently it was too much overhead for the engine or server or something to keep track of. That is supposedly the reason why you don't see more of the SF and EF equipment allowed in the game. I would love to have the option for some of the EF guns in my unlocks...or even just to be able to use the AK101 when I am running around as Spec-Ops.

Comment

Originally posted by farquezy View Post
          ok so i enver understand this, there are 100+ modern weapons that can be put in this game, but they only put like what, 12?

Why no let you add stuff you want to it? you want a 6x scope, why doesnt it let u add it?

BF2142 got a little closer, but still the classes need to be gun, i want to be a medic but i dont like the gun, WTF do i do?
          Y not let u like pick 6 items and 1 gun, that u can customize? So you can be a medic with a gun you like!!!

why dont they do this?
          What Battlefield 2 should of been

Comment

What the hell is up with people about video games today and how they want/need stats, ranks, unlocks, and customizable weapons. Come on, just use the weapons you are given and fight with them for crying out loud. If you want 50 weapons, go ahead and model the weapons and make a mod for BF2.

Comment

I'm so glad somebody is stalking me, deleting my inappropriate posts. :feckoff:

Comment

Do you really want to know what would happen if EA/Dice had to balance 50 different guns?

We have already had enough complaints about the G36E, Grenade Launcher, and the PKM (in previous patches).

Comment

I think i covered this in my thread called, "does BF2 lack something"

Comment

Originally posted by Rob848 View Post
                    Do you really want to know what would happen if EA/Dice had to balance 50 different guns?

We have already had enough complaints about the G36E, Grenade Launcher, and the PKM (in previous patches).
                    But that last statement has the answer written in between the lines. Each of those guns has a balance. The GL balances out the PKM and the G36E is a great counter too a lot of the fast destuctive kits like someone with the AK/GL combo or the RPK. I am all for the variety. Give it to me...all of it. I want it all. I want to have more smoke grenades...a grapple hook...you name it, I want an option to have 1 flash, 1 smoke, and 3 GL rounds....if and if I am too heavy, I'll opt for just a flash and the grapple.

I like the flexibility because I can handle choices. I am not just a coke/pepsi person. I want to have milk or coffee or lemonade or beer or vodka or redbull or a protein shake....give me choices...they each have their place. And I love being able to tweak out my kit to take better advantage of the environment and players on the server.

Comment

i wish they would let BF2 be alot more customizable like CS. in CS u can have custom models for players and all guns to make it look better. then u can have juts about any gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
                        I'm so glad somebody is stalking me, deleting my inappropriate posts. :feckoff:
                        Happens to the best of us.

Hooooray for censorship.

:yay:

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
                          i wish they would let BF2 be alot more customizable like CS. in CS u can have custom models for players and all guns to make it look better. then u can have juts about any gun.
                          Yeah, but those are only client side. You are talking about skins, right?

Comment

yep. i like the whole idea with everything is customizable in game so everyone can have their own arm patch with their clan logo and also customizable guns for everyone, but that would be too much strain on ppl's computers so those with good computers can dl high-poly models to replace the guns..

Comment

Cant wait for cod4 with its multiplayer perks and weapon customization.

Comment

Working...
                              X