Quake Wars Demo out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Quake Wars Demo out!

played it yesterday, GFX suck and so does the gameplay. I enjoyed Q4 a hell of a lot better.

Comment

Seems like a cross between BF2142 and soldier of fortune..eh.

Comment

Originally posted by mrkidkill
        Seems like a cross between BF2142 and soldier of fortune..eh.
        I kinda feel SoF in there too, dunno why. But that`s a good thing- SoF2 has an awesome MP.

Was spec ops a sec ago, kept hammering (rocket arty) the strogg like no tomorrow. Got loads of upgrades sitting in my corner defending my Hammer from strogg infiltrators. That all lasted till 3-4 well organized strogg raped me and blew my asset up. I bloody love QW.

Comment

I play it every day ,i love it !

Comment

It really tosses me for a loop when I go back to BF and I have trouble entering vehicles or start to sprint and I hold down my shift key all round.

Comment

I find ETQW to have worked wonders on my aim...

Comment

Yeah, because there is no lag! The netcode is awesome. I find that I am shooting like crap now, where I used to have amazing accuracy, I am doing somewhat poor. I think I need to tweek my HUD a little....and finally upgrade my mouse.

Comment

I set the graphics a little below what am with BF2. I'm running it at 1280x1024 then I selected normal. It actually looks and runs the same. I'm not a quake person. Well not since quake 2 with openGL back in the day. Anyways its pretty much BF2. I been playing that kind of game play since 1942 so it just feels like the same old. I uninstalled the demo after about an hour of playing. I gave it a try. Back to POS2

Comment

Working...
                  X