No announcement yet.

BF2 TWL and the crooked admins (proof)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BF2 TWL and the crooked admins (proof)

Originally posted by Dairuka
    Go back to choking on your chicken.
    Hmm a euphemism maybe...

Comment

Originally posted by G0ggy View Post
      Hmm a euphemism maybe...
      i dunno, i jus took it literally

back on topic: i think all admins have the capeability of being abusive, and unfortunately most are usually are. dont get me wrong alot out there are not, but its just the 12-15 year olds that are usually power-hungry and abusive.

its even worse in cs

Comment

Whether or not they were crooked, incompetent admins are the reason Team Doubledown and Team SOE left the TWL 2v2 Chopper ladder when they both had the #1 spot... I won't even type up what happened, it's too long and frustrating.

Suffice it to say, we haven't bothered with that stupid site ever since.

Comment

Truth is that this dude who started this post conveniently forgot to mention that because of Memorial Day holiday there was amnesty issued for all ladders so all this talk about bad admins is just BS..
          Point is he is full of S***.
          I'm not an admin on TWL but I play there a bit and I can tell you that those guys are doing very good job out there. Considering that they all volunteers and they do this on own time I say they are awesome.

Comment

You were given the loss because we told you to accept one of the dates they gave you and you refused to. We even gave you 54+ hours to accept one of the dates, yet you chose not to, after being warned at least three times and told exactly what would happen to your team if you didn't.

And yes, you didn't get a win for the no show because it was a holiday and that was made very clear. At any time you could've said "we just want the match killed" and it would've been done.

Once again, Match comms are NEVER deleted. It's impossible.

You're right, they went over the 24 hours they were given, but we're human and we don't sit at our computers all day waiting to forfeit matches as soon as they go over the time. We want to make sure matches get played (in a timely manner and by the rules), and by the time any of us checked on it again they had posted two dates/times. So why didn't you all just accept one of them and play the match?

Also, where did anybody say you had to pick new dates/times? All you had to do was agree on one of the ones they gave you. They were the defending team so they had the right to pick two dates/times just like when you made the challenge. Then you have to confirm one of them, just like a regular challenge.

If you still don't understand why you got the ruling you did then e-mail me and I'll try to clarify things.

Comment

There's always two sides to a story.

Comment

Originally posted by G0ggy View Post
                There's always two sides to a story.
                yeah and this story has long since, choked on a piece of chicken and died...

Comment

The only price to learned lessons, are the consequences you don't like. Lesson learned:

Ladder play in general is as fair as playing in pubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Allen23 View Post
                    plz dont register here just to defend against some post. take it elsewhere.
                    "Crunch's First Officer"
                    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

I think my response was pretty justified. If it hadn't been brought up on the TWL forums and a link posted there then I wouldn't be here.

But anywho, I've made my statement and am done with the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by signa View Post
                        plz dont register here just to defend against some post. take it elsewhere.
                        Nothing wrong with it, two sides to every story, the second side always comes out looking right on here, for some reason.

Comment

The "second side", as you like to call it, has the benefit of seeing the first side's story so they can manipulate things a little.

It's funny either way.

Comment

Working...
                          X