No announcement yet.

BF2 TWL and the crooked admins (proof)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 TWL and the crooked admins (proof)

Here are some posts to inform clans about the BS that goes on with BF2 TWL ladderplay.The story is,Desecration failed to post reschedule dates due to the holiday.And the admin turned it around and gave us the loss stating we were required to post dates,and he then quickly deleted the match comms and gave us the loss...

Read from BOTTOM to TOP.

Author: Kniesche{108thAbn} - ( {108thABN} ) - Posted: 9/7/2007 6:57:56 PM
    We are not accepting anything until the LEAD admin,reviews all these posts.I emailed Spastic Wabbit.He will see how you (Whisperz) are trying to go back on your posts about Desecration breaking the deadline.These match comms are not to be deleted until he reviews.
    Author: Kniesche{108thAbn} - ( {108thABN} ) - Posted: 9/7/2007 6:41:33 AM
    What are you talkingabout?If u pay attention to the posts yourself you will see that desecration was given the deadline...And I will take this higher.It seems we have incompetent admins who dont pay attention to and read the facts...
    Author: ]BoS[whizperz - ( TWLAdmin ) - Posted: 9/6/2007 11:57:18 PM
    Just another friendly reminder to 108th. I will be home tomorrow afternoon and will most likely process this when allen's 48 hour deadline is up. Make sure you accept a date.
    Author: ]BoS[whizperz - ( TWLAdmin ) - Posted: 9/6/2007 11:52:24 PM
    108th you need to confirm the dates. They posted their dates before we were able to get involved so their dates stand. This is no different than if a team challenged another and accepted the match after 48 hours had pasted before an admin became involved. The match still stands and you are required to chose the dates or you will forfeit. I absolutely do not want any more bitching going on in these match comms from here on out from either team. All I want posted from here until the match is played is 108th's confirmation of the dates, server info, and nothing else. 108th you were given 48 hours from Allen. If you chose to not abide by that time frame, you will be given the forfeit loss.
    Author: Gravity- - ( ) - Posted: 9/6/2007 6:40:06 PM
    LoL decide on a date, and lets play then, i feel like wrecking you kids.
    Author: Kniesche{108thAbn} - ( {108thABN} ) - Posted: 9/6/2007 6:14:05 PM
    Whats that got to do with anything?Just because you cant pay attention...Or you just cant grasp the admins post about the deadline is an IQ failure on your part...So why dont you just go report the loss.The admin required you to do something,you didnt meet the deadline...So case is closed.Why are you even still posting?
    Author: Gravity- - ( ) - Posted: 9/6/2007 3:05:07 AM
    lol, im half tempted to just report the loss, and drop ladder, because it seems no more good ole teams play ladder only CAL TGL and TWL League... now just rule biting n3rds play ladder, especially when ur that low of a rung, only reason we are low is cuz we dropped ladder when we started a new team. I know whisperz knows what im talking about.
    Author: Kniesche{108thAbn} - ( {108thABN} ) - Posted: 9/5/2007 7:39:09 PM
    They failed to comply with the admin giving them 24 hrs to post the dates...And we are holding them to that.Not till after I posted stating that they failed to comply,di some dates show up.So they will forfeit...And we do not accept the dates they are trying to sneak in.
    Author: ]BoS[whizperz - ( TWLAdmin ) - Posted: 9/5/2007 3:08:28 PM
    Anything discussed in xfire and not discussed in match comms is not disputable. This is why match comms are the ONLY form of official communication allowed.
    Author: Allen23 - ( TWLAdmin ) - Posted: 9/5/2007 12:16:25 PM
    108th please confirm one of those dates/times in the next 48 hours.
    Author: visi0nn - ( ) - Posted: 9/5/2007 7:38:40 AM
    wow, if you seriously want to get beat that bad, then we can do it this weekend Saturday 9Eastern or Sunday 9 Eastern or Monday 9 eastern, we can do it at 10 on any of those dates as well, we can use your server. by the way no one here is crying, gravity is right and ur a ****. if u dont like any of these dates u can add me on xfire - visi0nn and if u have 5 guys on, we will play you, anytime.
    Author: Kniesche{108thAbn} - ( {108thABN} ) - Posted: 9/4/2007 7:51:45 PM
    Hey guys as posted by the admin desecration had 24 hrs to post 2 dates for us.They did not meet that requirement. Starting now, desecration has 24 hours to post 2 new dates and at different times (just like normal). 108th has 48 hours from now to accept one of the dates. The match must be completed no later than Sept 12th (QUOTE)
    Author: Kniesche{108thAbn} - ( {108thABN} ) - Posted: 9/4/2007 7:45:11 PM
    Dude,u still crying?Does the admin need to hold your hand and read all of it for you?Hows this weekend for the match?You already have our server info (since it was posted before the match that you didnt show for)By the way,were is your server info?
    Author: Gravity- - ( ) - Posted: 9/3/2007 6:17:07 PM
    But if they dont pick a side, would it not show up for the TeamD in the admin panel untill they chose one? because i know im not blind, this hasnt happened before, i know it for a fact.
    Author: ]BoS[whizperz - ( TWLAdmin ) - Posted: 9/3/2007 12:51:02 PM
    You have to select the maps and such by the time it was accepted. The system doesn't allow you to accept the match without confirming a date. Unfortunately the logs speak for themselves. The only thing that might not have been confirmed was side choice but that has nothing to do about times and dates. Challenge Date: 8/31/2007 7:27:00 PM Accept Date: 8/31/2007 8:49:00 PM
    Author: Gravity- - ( ) - Posted: 9/3/2007 12:28:26 PM
    I remember checking match comms before i left yesturday at like 11:00pm PST and there wasnt a map or date they picked, i know im not blind, this hasn't happened before.
    Author: ]BoS[whizperz - ( TWLAdmin ) - Posted: 9/3/2007 11:46:22 AM
    First of all, gravity those kind of comments do not belong in match comms. Consider this your warning. Second, I don't understand what you mean by saying 108th accepted the match not even 12 hours before match time. According to the admin page, they challenged you on 8/31/07 @ 7:27pm and your team accepted it an hour later. That is nearly 48 hours before match time. Now with regards to not posting server info, NEITHER team posted server info. In this case, according to the rules, if server info isn't posted 24 hours in advance, the team who posts the server info first gets server choice. Also it is the DEFENDER who is given server choice which means that the ball was in desecration's court to begin with. But regardless, because this match was scheduled to take place during the amnesty period of Labor day it needs to be rescheduled. Starting now, desecration has 24 hours to post 2 new dates and at different times (just like normal). 108th has 48 hours from now to accept one of the dates. The match must be completed no later than Sept 12th so keep that in mind when giving 2 new match dates. If either team fails to either post new dates or confirm a final date, they will be given the forfeit loss. If you have any further questions, just email me at whizperz@teamwarfare.com.
    Author: Gravity- - ( ) - Posted: 9/2/2007 11:34:44 PM
    Thats officially gay, u accept the match not even 12 hours before the match, you guys are horrid, GG quit gaming. Thanks.
    Author: Kniesche{108thAbn} - ( {108thABN} ) - Posted: 9/2/2007 8:44:43 PM
    ok guys 15 mins past.
    Author: Kniesche{108thAbn} - ( {108thABN} ) - Posted: 9/2/2007 8:35:44 PM
    Hey guys...5mins past,were u at?
    Author: Kniesche{108thAbn} - ( {108thABN} ) - Posted: 9/2/2007 8:15:51 PM
    72.36.244.126 pass is killallhumans

Re: BF2 TWL and the crooked admins (proof)

highlight areas of interest?

Comment

g33k dr4m4

flame fest?

Comment

He copy and pasted Match Comm, so the 'first' post is at the bottom, and the 'last' post is at the top

Author: Kniesche{108thAbn} - ( {108thABN} ) - Posted: 9/4/2007 7:51:45 ---->PM<----

Hey guys as posted by the admin desecration had 24 hrs to post 2 dates for us.They did not meet that requirement. Starting now, desecration has 24 hours to post 2 new dates and at different times (just like normal). 108th has 48 hours from now to accept one of the dates. The match must be completed no later than Sept 12th
        Author: visi0nn - ( ) - Posted: 9/5/2007 7:38:40 ---->AM<----

wow, if you seriously want to get beat that bad, then we can do it this weekend Saturday 9Eastern or Sunday 9 Eastern or Monday 9 eastern, we can do it at 10 on any of those dates as well, we can use your server. by the way no one here is crying, gravity is right and ur a ****. if u dont like any of these dates u can add me on xfire - visi0nn and if u have 5 guys on, we will play you, anytime.
        Mmkay then.

I believe I've settled this dispute.

12 hours is not 24 hours. I put up pretty little arrow markers to show my point.

You didn't respond to that, possibly due to a misunderstanding; however, then you posted these two snippets.

Author: Kniesche{108thAbn} - ( {108thABN} ) - Posted: 9/7/2007 6:41:33 AM

What are you talkingabout?If u pay attention to the posts yourself you will see that desecration was given the deadline...And I will take this higher.It seems we have incompetent admins who dont pay attention to and read the facts...
        Author: Kniesche{108thAbn} - ( {108thABN} ) - Posted: 9/7/2007 6:57:56 PM

We are not accepting anything until the LEAD admin,reviews all these posts.I emailed Spastic Wabbit.He will see how you (Whisperz) are trying to go back on your posts about Desecration breaking the deadline.These match comms are not to be deleted until he reviews.
        That is probably what netted you a loss. Administrator, Participant, Spectator and/or Judge abuse is against the rules in TWL, TGL and CAL. This can result in an automatic loss for the offending clan, regardless of how things play out before, during or afterwords. Although it usually just results in a 15-30 day suspension depending on the severity. I've even heard of teams getting dropped from their respected ladders for harassment.

Edited: I reordered the quotes so people can read and understand it.

Comment

well thanks Dairuka...reading the OP just hurt my eyes

i can see his point actually

Comment

It's all your own faults for having such big countries!

Comment

Originally posted by G0ggy View Post
              lol???

u nearly made me choke on my piece of chicken

Comment

lol, I swear, match comms is the rant board sometimes..

Comment

Originally posted by G0ggy View Post
                  Hear hear, we'd never put up with this **** over here.

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
                    Hear hear, we'd never put up with this **** over here.
                    such FAR away countries too!

Comment

its one game, a ff loss isnt reason to go slit ur wrists, take the loss, dont vent about it here, instead challenge them again and stay on top of the match comms, make sure the match goes on as planned, and kick their asses - let your play speak for itself

Comment

Originally posted by Anni-kin View Post
                        lol???

u nearly made me choke on my piece of chicken
                        At least you got chicken.

It is his own fault though... It's probably why he didn't reply after I made my post.

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka View Post
                          At least you got chicken.

is that a LEEEERRRRROOOOYYYY JEEENNKIIINSSS remark

Comment

Originally posted by Anni-kin View Post
                            is that a LEEEERRRRROOOOYYYY JEEENNKIIINSSS remark
                            Go back to choking on your chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka
                              Go back to choking on your chicken.
                              i finished that today..near fatal incident...but what a way it wouldve been aye? not just any chicken...a KFC piece!! mmmmness

Comment

Working...
                              X