G36k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G36k

What's the difference between the G36K and the G36C, the K just has another forward handle, but they are both automatic variants of the G36E.

Re: G36k

The G36 series aren't variants of the G36E. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_&_Koch_G36

The G36K is better than the G36C in-game. Although DICE didn't bother to make the G36K properly.

Comment

Fine, they are all variants of the original G36, which originally came from the G3

Comment

Is that some kind of bad joke?

Comment

i looooooooooooooooooooove the 6k.

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000 View Post
            i looooooooooooooooooooove the 6k.
            yeah you used it a little bit when we went pubbing i saw,but i <3 my ak101

Comment

i stank with the 101, so i don't use it, so then i suck even more!

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000 View Post
                i stank with the 101, so i don't use it, so then i suck even more!
                well ak101 is my bread and the gp 30 is my butter =D

Comment

my l8 is my bread...and my shock paddles are my buttah! (KD up like .06 today!)

this thread has taken a fun turn.

Comment

Is the G36K just a full auto version of the G36E, or is the E still more powerful?

Comment

The G36E is more damaging than the K. But don't just say "it's a full auto version of xxx gun" because that's not true. The G36K is more accurate than the E on full auto and burst.

(If you didn't know the G36K has fully automatic and 3-round burst, you might be confusing it with another gun.)

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Freedom
                        Fine, they are all variants of the original G36, which originally came from the G3
                        Wrong.

The G3 uses a totally different method of operation than the G36 series of weapons.

Comment

They use different internal systems, but the G36 originally did come from the G3, its true. And wait, the G36K has full auto AND burst? Cool

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Freedom
                            They use different internal systems, but the G36 originally did come from the G3, its true. And wait, the G36K has full auto AND burst? Cool
                            Aside from being automatic weapons made by the same company they don't really have much in common so you can't reasonably say that it came from the G3; they just both came from Heckler & Koch. It did replace the G3 in the German army which is not the same thing.

Comment

chunky munchlumps--You have to admit that they both ARE firearms!:nod:

Comment

Working...
                              X