This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A way to end all hacking...

An easy way to end all hacking is simple...first you have to have a automatic patcher on a download server...basically you know how patch numbers go from 1.0 up... well everytime a patch is made a new hack or expliot has to be redone with the patch number so it works...what if there was an OFFSET patch number to be downloaded and automaticly installed Every 24 hours...

basically it would be 1.0.OFFSET and the offset would be randomly chosen then when you would connect you would download the .1k patch or whatever and have it automatically installed without to much user error(hopefully) this would cause hackers and cheaters to have to redo the hack EVERY day and everntually if punkbuster didnt get them then they will just give up and quit since it would be so annoying to have to redo the process EVERDAY...also this would cause major downloadable hacks to be Rendered useless as the offset would be any number between 1-1,000,000(000)...or more even...so you think it could work someday or is it just dust blowing in the wind?

i guess there would always be those that were persistent enough to fix there hack everyday...?

anyone think it could work?

Re: A way to end all hacking...

Dust blowing in the wind is my opinion

The offending game code has to be changed to kill a hack, changing a number wouldn't make a difference.

Comment

Someone keeps getting owned

Comment

hacking is not (yet) even a minor problem in BF2
        and even when it exists, because of all the weapons and the nature of the gameplay it only grants a mild advantage to the user

could it be that you just aren't as good as your ego would have you believe?

Comment

steam has the ability to d/l and do w/e it wants to combat haxors, including their own anti-cheat system (VAC2)....

I've seen enough wall-hacking in CS:S matches to make u puke, guys can still alter local textures and get other coded hacks....

Would be nice, a world w/out haxors, but I don't see it happening in my lifetime.

Comment

eveyones so ego tastic in here it was just an idea and i thought it could work but it couldnt i love how you guys treat people

with "OWNED", this community sucks ***....:laugh:

im out...

thanks to those who dont post FLAMEING posts...

Comment

Even if hacking didn't exist then people would still accuse. It's people who just can't accept that others are better than them. Shame really because it is supressive of good people

Comment

the one and famous Arguns could do the trick. it disables all third party programs while u play the game. not including teamspeak, firewall etc

Comment

You guys are living in a dreamworld if you dont think hacking is even a minor problem in this game. Hacks/cheats have been out since the demo including god-mode think about it the games what 16 months old now and the older the game gets the more hacks youll see it happens in every single online game why would BF2 be any different.

Comment

Wtf is wrong with some of the people who replied? It seems like this thread has honest intentions. He didnt say anything about getting owned. He didnt come in going WAAAAAH WAAAAH I got owned wahhh. He came in with an idea, and you jackasses flamed him.

Comment

Actually ive just been looking around and that famouse hacking website beginning with a M has got hacks that work for the beta of BF2142. Theyve got a big frigging screenshoot in the bf2142 section with property of M all over it.

Comment

his idea is retarded
                        he had it coming
                        *shrugs

Comment

I have hardly ever seen a cheater, ive seen way more glitchers than actual cheaters.

Comment

Unfortunatelly there are clans ONLY doing that ... coming out with new hacks/exploits to different games and their numbers is increasing . Some people, use their skill better = POE2 and other mods, but then again some are just not mature enough to focus on doing something good ...

I came across a lot of clans ( teams ) that were just creating hacks/exploits/etc. etc. I guess some people just need to grow-up ... :|: and put their work and skill to something better ...

Comment

Originally posted by $kelet0r
                              his idea is retarded
                              he had it coming
                              *shrugs
                              STFU dude! You just keep making more of an @$$ out of yourself. You must be around 12 huh?

Originally posted by Blades
                              Wtf is wrong with some of the people who replied? It seems like this thread has honest intentions. He didnt say anything about getting owned. He didnt come in going WAAAAAH WAAAAH I got owned wahhh. He came in with an idea, and you jackasses flamed him.
                              No joke bro, its getting old!

Comment

Working...
                              X