Devvo meets PR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devvo meets PR

Well, it's not THE Devvo, but it sounds just like him!

Be warned, lots of swearing ahead :

I won't be playing this again, I don't like myself anymore...

For those not getting the Devvo reference : http://www.fat-pie.com/chavs.htm

Re: Devvo meets PR

OMFG.....that is absolutely CLASSIC!!!!!!

Loved every ****ing minute of it...well done!!!!!!

Comment

Sounds nothing like Devvo...

Unless the mean the language alone which means the majority of England sounds like Devvo...

Comment

Accent close, metronome close. Attitude sorted.

That's why I honestly thought it was a Devvo takeoff. If you are telling me you are the guy, know the guy, etc and he isn't trying to sound like Devvo then that's your personal opinion.

Theres plenty of us yorkshire lads think that it does

Comment

I like the imitation of that dodgy Iraq Apache video...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by [R-PUB]MrD View Post
            Accent close, metronome close. Attitude sorted.

That's why I honestly thought it was a Devvo takeoff. If you are telling me you are the guy, know the guy, etc and he isn't trying to sound like Devvo then that's your personal opinion.

Theres plenty of us yorkshire lads think that it does
            I don't have anything to do with the guy, but it's more than obvious that it's his natural demeanour. If he was truly imitating Devvo the accent would be more "pronounced" at the very least, the voice is similar in dialect at most. But, the majority of England shares the dialect so I guess we're all just Devvo.

Edit:
            Actually you could say he sounds like Alan Partridge as well, the accent is closer to him than Devvo.

If you listen he actually puts forward sensible arguments for the gameplay. It's just the British way of presenting things in the informal conversation.

Comment

Yeah Paul.....take that Paul.

Comment

Guys....I LOL'D

Comment

He sounds kind of like the offspring of chubby yet annoying Chris Moyles with slightly ****ed up, but with a wide vocabulary Devvo.

Oh, and when he asks where the squad play is, it went when his kind of people joined PR.

Edit:
                  Originally posted by Leeham View Post
                  If you listen he actually puts forward sensible arguments for the gameplay. It's just the British way of presenting things in the informal conversation.
                  Errrr...... No.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                    He sounds kind of like the offspring of chubby yet annoying Chris Moyles with slightly ****ed up, but with a wide vocabulary Devvo.

Oh, and when he asks where the squad play is, it went when his kind of people joined PR.

Edit:

Errrr...... No.
                    Yeah he does, such as where he got hurt by running over a hill:
                    "What am I? a toddler?" is a great argument for the event.

The other good one was "Why am I always critically wounded? Why can't I just die"

Comment

Working...
                    X