The best weapon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The best weapon

RPK is actually more accurate AND more powerfull than the G36E So why do ppl ***** about the G36E??

Comment

For me, all three of those weps are confusing and hard to work with. That may be because I'm a noob, but my favorite is the classic AK. It's not really accurate but really powerful.

Comment

AKs/RPK all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Teh_Diplomat View Post
          M11-87 is the best in cqc, it screws over the medic divers.
          amen my brotha

Comment

RpK takes longer to take out/put away, a problem in CQC

Comment

Taken from, http://www.pixelwebgroup.com/temp/bf...eapons_140.htm.

Comment

l5a1 is the best, its cra with out sight to and u need to use 4-5 round burst to make up for its randomness.

but its leet.

according to the post above me...the 6e is pretty leet.

as well all know.

Comment

All weapons have stats, so you could (after some mathematical manipulation) determine which one offers the most benefits for the drawbacks. It's not all subjective, dude... hence the reason some weapons are more popular than others: like the M4, AK and AWP in CS, some guns are better than others, and you would be foolish to think otherwise.

I'm not saying there's a big difference in the stats, but it's there and people find out sooner or later.

Comment

1. RPK
                    2. USMC Shotty
                    3. AK-101

Comment

Originally posted by Gen.Vlade View Post
                      It's all personal preference. This is how it works: Somebody starts playing bf2 let's say with AK. After so many hours they learn the weapon pretty good and if they try another weapon that they are not used to it yet, they'll say screw this, AK is the best. I bet if the same person started with M16 and learned the M16 good and then try AK for a little bit, they'll say M16 is the best, AK doesn't give them good results, but that's just because they are not used to the new gun yet.
                      Try playing nothing but some submachine gun for example, after a while you'll swear it's the best gun in the game.

You can make objective statement once you spend enough and equal amount of time with all the weapons, not if you are 30 hours in the game and you've played nothing but M16 or nothing but AK.
                      QFT, I started with M16A2, so M16A2 FTW

Comment

Working...
                      X