The best weapon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best weapon

It's all personal preference. This is how it works: Somebody starts playing bf2 let's say with AK. After so many hours they learn the weapon pretty good and if they try another weapon that they are not used to it yet, they'll say screw this, AK is the best. I bet if the same person started with M16 and learned the M16 good and then try AK for a little bit, they'll say M16 is the best, AK doesn't give them good results, but that's just because they are not used to the new gun yet.
    Try playing nothing but some submachine gun for example, after a while you'll swear it's the best gun in the game.

You can make objective statement once you spend enough and equal amount of time with all the weapons, not if you are 30 hours in the game and you've played nothing but M16 or nothing but AK.

Re: The best weapon

yeah ur right...so?

Comment

PKM is godly. It's a full auto SVD (not that you should use it full auto), even has a similar zoom level when in iron sights. Second to the RPK for dive proning medics. One of the few guns in BF2 where the bullets go where I want them. Loads of hackusations though. And yes, it's an objective statement. See the stats. I only recently started playing about with it. Very crap when not in ironsights though.

Comment

i love the PKM...but i do use full auto sometimes like when 3 ppl once were trying to get out from a door way lol i just held it and they all got mashed.

Comment

pkm is one of my favorites but i agree with genvlade, u need to experience each weapon fully to choose the "best gun"

Comment

yeah true...OR u could just have a favourite straightaway that u <3 to death.

Comment

Originally posted by Anni-kin View Post
              i love the PKM...but i do use full auto sometimes like when 3 ppl once were trying to get out from a door way lol i just held it and they all got mashed.
              It's best to use it semi-auto, holding the button down will get you shock-paddled (not that it happened to me ).

If support class had medic packs instead of ammo, I'd be set for the rest of my BF2 gaming.

Comment

G36E, the only weapon that I dont feel like Im playing BF2 with...

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
                  G36E, the only weapon that I dont feel like Im playing BF2 with...
                  Too true. Very annoying to be on the other side of it.

Comment

There is no best weapon, they each have their pros and cons period.

A good pkm player can kill a g36e user, and vice versa.

If there was a "best" weapon, it would have been found 2 years ago, and everybody would be using it (G2A2 in FEAR, anyone?).

Comment

M11-87 is the best in cqc, it screws over the medic divers.

Comment

Originally posted by Neptune View Post
                        If there was a "best" weapon, it would have been found 2 years ago, and everybody would be using it (G2A2 in FEAR, anyone?).
                        BFG, anyone?

Comment

G2A2 was raped by the UMP looking nail gun, and it was even more owned by a cannon using player with a solid eye sight. Weapons in FEAR were somewhat balanced out. The only issue was the mag size, but that was fixed. In case of BF2, weapons SHOULD be inbalanced. More firepower to the classes that are in frontal assault. But DICE arent rocket surgeons, so they just made a supporting class the most powerful of them all (medic class). Players of equal skill level will duke it out on weapons level, and theres no better weapon than G36E.

Comment

My best weapon is machine gun mounted on jets I love it

Comment

Tbh, my best weapon would be the RPK. Unlike the PKM, you can hold down the trigger for full auto and you will still hit the target. Only thing is that longer shots are harder, although, in Karky or Warlord, that's rarely a problem!

Comment

Working...
                              X