Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should teamkilling be taken a little more seriously?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Should teamkilling be taken a little more seriously?

Originally posted by x-ith View Post
    Naab...

You get TK`s by "teamplayers" running into ur jet at take-off...Except on the point farming servers aka. 24/7 which has all FF set to OFF.
    So much to learn, oh-so much.

Why do I also find it hard to believe that you're 29?

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
      So much to learn, oh-so much.

Why do I also find it hard to believe that you're 29?
      U better go for Jeopardy...

Comment

Nah, I never run out of time

Comment

oh man I played on karkand today and I set up a claymore in plain view and a guy ran into it. Luckily I didnt get punished, but seriously, what a couple of jack bags.

Comment

Originally posted by SARCONTRACTKILL View Post
            its only 2 points for a kill and -8 for team kills
            A TK is -4 points. Always has been, always will be. Punishing has no affect on score.

Mogul, it seems like you already take TKs too seriously.

Comment

Just play on servers with good admins.

Comment

Originally posted by SARCONTRACTKILL View Post
                What you are saying is all well and good, but why should your team mates be punished ( TK ) for your nade (spamming / throwing ) , and you might not relasise how long it took them to run where they did after been killed 15 times by their own men with constant nade spamming , my self , i don't throw many nades as alot of the time you get TK's , but if i have to throw nades i will ALWAYS check my mini map to make sure no team mates are near by, whats the point in taking out 2 bad guy's and 5 of your own ???

Also if you don't like been punished then don't use clays , coz on the plus side they are easy kills but on the down side you get punished alot, and its only 2 points for a kill and -8 for team kills, so whats the point when it could take out anyone, stick to useing guns and you will not go far wrong.

Also if i was EA/DICE i would have no nades at all as a nade spammer is just as bad as a hacker to me anyway, cheap and easy and unskilled kills , its all pot luck.

an example of this incident happend a few days ago, where a guy was shooting at me and i was returning fire (we either were dodging that sh*t like the matrix or we both sucked a*se)...

anyhoo! we were shooting till i ran out of ammo, i didnt want to risk taking the time to reload so i threw a nade at him...2 idiots who have been prone this whole time decided to sprint to where i threw my nade, one died and punished me...

how the hell is that my fault?? i was too busy trying to stay alive - i dont have time to tell those gaybars to look left and right before crossing the f**king road!

Comment

Originally posted by Mogul2 View Post
                  Nothing gets me ticked off more than teamkillers, and they hardly get Banned/kicked for doing it. People teamkill just to get a plane to get off the carrier. they TK to get a heli transport and they don't even fill it up. then they go crash it or parachute out of it. I think that intentional teamkilling like that should be banned from all servers for at least 1 hour or more.
                  Now I understand the conflict that would arise from doing this. We all know that TK can be unintentional like a misthrown grenade or a well hidden anti-tank or claymore, but c'mon a TK with a gun or C'4 when there are no enemies anywhere in sight is just wrong. So those are the players that deserve to be banned.
                  Don`t worry, I only TK for fun so you don`t have to worry about me stealing your jet or heli.

Comment

C'mon no good comes from teamkilling...at all....ever

Comment

Originally posted by Mogul2
                      ive been saying this - the whole time!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mogul2

Yes it does epecially when you have been spamming the I need ammo button forever with the support guy standing right in front of you with his thumb up his arse.

Comment

punish mean nothing, 4 punish usually on a server and kicked. I be squad leader and my owns quad punish me lol! just ignore it dont take it personally.

Gaymorer's and grenade spammers deserve to be punished tho lol.

When using grenade generally try chuck them where u see enermy, not randomly, so u can see if team mates. Funny how your team always need to be 2 meters from enermy to shoot them, not many people realise guns are a long ranged weapon LOL

Comment

yeah i agree nade spammers are annoying, but no one desereves a TK - no matter what...

hackers...still not TK..ban maybe, but not TK

^^

Comment

Working...
                            X