Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should teamkilling be taken a little more seriously?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should teamkilling be taken a little more seriously?

Nothing gets me ticked off more than teamkillers, and they hardly get Banned/kicked for doing it. People teamkill just to get a plane to get off the carrier. they TK to get a heli transport and they don't even fill it up. then they go crash it or parachute out of it. I think that intentional teamkilling like that should be banned from all servers for at least 1 hour or more.
    Now I understand the conflict that would arise from doing this. We all know that TK can be unintentional like a misthrown grenade or a well hidden anti-tank or claymore, but c'mon a TK with a gun or C'4 when there are no enemies anywhere in sight is just wrong. So those are the players that deserve to be banned.

Re: Should teamkilling be taken a little more seriously?

Originally posted by Mogul2 View Post
    Nothing gets me ticked off more than teamkillers, and they hardly get Banned/kicked for doing it. People teamkill just to get a plane to get off the carrier. they TK to get a heli transport and they don't even fill it up. then they go crash it or parachute out of it. I think that intentional teamkilling like that should be banned from all servers for at least 1 hour or more.
    Now I understand the conflict that would arise from doing this. We all know that TK can be unintentional like a misthrown grenade or a well hidden anti-tank or claymore, but c'mon a TK with a gun or C'4 when there are no enemies anywhere in sight is just wrong. So those are the players that deserve to be banned.
    i agree with you...except i hate TK punishers even more...today i misthrew a nade ( i need to work on my nades) and this total prick punished me with no chance to let me even say sorry....and i was second top on our team...so i must have been doing something right!

Comment

I know the feeling. I understand its bad to punish a bad nade throw.

Comment

Originally posted by Mogul2 View Post
        I know the feeling. I understand its bad to punish a bad nade throw.
        ty. because you agree with me, you are my friend =)

Comment

I think a tk warrants a pb ban.

Comment

but whos to judge which TKs are intentional and which are by accident

Comment

Other than a vigilant admin, there is no real way to properly modertate TKs.

I had a run in with a prick last night who forced a couple of TKs on me because I got to the jet before he did; ontop of that, he decided to run into me with a black hawk (while I was in a tank) to force team damage, after the fact, lowering my score. The game saw that as my fault, and punished me; absolutely absurd. And as we all know, the kick-vote system, while a great idea in theory, never works in reality.

Lucky for him, there were no admins on the server at the time, so he got off scot free..

Comment

Originally posted by zone36
                Other than a vigilant admin, there is no real way to properly modertate TKs.

I had a run in with a prick last night who forced a couple of TKs on me because I got to the jet before he did; ontop of that, he decided to run into me with a black hawk (while I was in a tank) to force team damage, after the fact, lowering my score. The game saw that as my fault, and punished me; absolutely absurd. And as we all know, the kick-vote system, while a great idea in theory, never works in reality.

Lucky for him, there were no admins on the server at the time, so he got off scot free..
                but see no matter how much you lost its not that big a deal for u...for (i wont say noobs) but lower ranked players such as myself, it is actually a large chunk of ur rank to lose those few points =( and i hate it when ppl are so selfish like that punishing u

Comment

Play on a proper clan run server, and you shouldn't even have to deal with tk's.

Comment

yeah but i meant i sometimes misthrow a nade or something and i get punished for it..when i dont even get to apologies they just do it without relaising how much it took me to get those points

Comment

1. Play on servers with FF, off.
                      2. Good administrated servers.
                      3. Don't play wake, nor any other whore-maps.

Simple as.

Comment

cheers for advice mate

is karkand a whore map?

Comment

I Think Tk Is The Stupidest Most ****iest Idea Ever Created By The Human Mind For Games Ever Ever Ever

i Absolutely Hate The Idea And Thought Of Tk In Games

Comment

Originally posted by Anni-kin View Post
                            is karkand a whore map?
                            Very much so.

Comment

but i like whores =(

Comment

Working...
                              X