Well, it finally happend forevah.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, it finally happend forevah.

I finally got perma'd from Insomnia, I was banned for threatening the people in the helis with awful threats of suprise buttsekks. TBH I think im better off for this experience, ALOT of the time that server was just plain ****ty, with all the baserape allowed rules, and even though I played USMC I NEVER went into the spawn and spawncamped like many of my team mates, and don't even get me started on the noobs who got the helicopters and did nothing but circle a spawn. I used to think that this was one of the few good non-karkand servers and I was wrong, this server is neither good nor one of the few, I found many more enjoyable servers that cycled through the city maps and I am finding my self enjoying these servers 100% more than the Insomnia server. Anyone else have any experience with this? You get banned from your fav server and discover better servers?

PS: Im kinda half asleep right now so sry if this post makes no sense ^_^

Re: Well, it finally happend forevah.

I don't like the insomnia servers. Somebody was auto-warned for saying, "Spike" (referring to me).

Comment

I very rarely play in the same server, did get really annoyed when i got banned from ATG dalian, 40 players with base rape allowed.

Comment

i liked insomania for their wake servers..havent played in it for a while since im all gulf of oman, but i sortof blame DICE for making it so easy to base rape. if the chinese team puts their guys in the right place, then the USMC can never set foot on the island

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
          I don't like the insomnia servers. Somebody was auto-warned for saying, "Spike" (referring to me).
          Someone was hacking in KOF Warlord, and I said "Nice hacks". Next thing I know:

"You have been kicked from the server for the word "hacks" for 1 minutes" The autowarn sucks.

Comment

Now all you have to do is work on getting banned from the rest of your favorite servers.

Comment

Oman no rules wins!

Comment

There are worse servers. I think the Jolt Wake server was set up so you could M95 someone out of a jet, AND C4 jump. Horrid, just horrid.

Comment

I was perma banned from the A8D server because when i flew the f15 i accidentally hit "e" and the admin in the jet had no idea I bailed and he flew out of bounds and died.

but i got my a new computer so know I can get back on.

I know how you feel about gay admins, some admins on geezergaming gave me some trouble so I tked 2 of them with sraw as they took off and left the server asap so they couldnt ban, then i waited 20 seconds and rejoined, i had my fun.

Comment

Nobody cares...

Comment

Originally posted by eddyeddyd View Post
                      I was perma banned from the A8D server because when i flew the f15 i accidentally hit "e" and the admin in the jet had no idea I bailed and he flew out of bounds and died.

I know how you feel about gay admins, some admins on geezergaming gave me some trouble so I tked 2 of them with sraw as they took off and left the server asap so they couldnt ban, then i waited 20 seconds and rejoined, i had my fun.
                      That post would be somewhat amusing if not for all the ******** that I stepped on while reading it,

1. A new computer will not magically get you unbanned.

2. Even if you left the server they can still ban you, and you would have made it even easier to do so when you re-joined.

Comment

Originally posted by eddyeddyd View Post

I'd ban you, for you being, you.

Comment

Working...
                        X