Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SURPRISE BaG*****

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
    Doesn't stabbing someone in the back after pumping them full of 5.56mms seem a bit violent?

That was a ridiculous comparison.
    im sorry you what?

lol that post went completely ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Comment

Originally posted by (TM)KillJoy View Post
      When teabagging, your kneeling over some dead guy, and putting your crotch on his face ...is it just me, or does anyone else see that as just a bit gay?
      Yep. Gay and necrophil(sp?)

Comment

some times when flying the attack heli, ill go in and do a hover up and down to represent a vehicle teabag.

Comment

I usually bag the cheaters. This one guy playing Karkand was about 100-8 (Sir.Tasty will know this) and when i evetually got a moment to kill him while he was flicking between targets like nothing on earth, i bagged him hard. Real hard

Comment

i always bag oli when i get the chance

Comment

Stephen we bag each other. Just our relationship isn't the same as yours amd Cherni's.

Comment

Well, I'm going to be honest here, I teabag everything that moves, even my still-alive teammates waiting for jets

Comment

Originally posted by eddyeddyd View Post
                  some times when flying the attack heli, ill go in and do a hover up and down to represent a vehicle teabag.
                  Whats the point in that, when you die in a tank you cant see up like you do when you die as infantry

Comment

I Tbag people randomly...

If you hate/embarassed to get a teabag, you need to chill. Even when it comes to competition, i dont like it when people takes video games seriously.

But my goal is to kill an infantry soldier with a j10 mg, bail out & bag. Now thats a punch in the face.

Comment

Its funny when people try to teabag your face, but their actually tbagging your foot.
                      Last night i had a great competition with some guy on karkand, i was the only one defending the first MEC flag while everyone else was battling it out near the bridge, so this one USMC always tried to steal this first flag that i was waiting at and basically we continued to kill each other and tbag at every chance, for the entire game.

Comment

my buddy and I from school where m95 snipin on daqing, the guy we sniped 6+ times out of his chopper kept cursing at us and calling us gay, so when we sniped him again we moved in a took the chopper my buddy killed him with the gun and he told me to fly in close and teabag him with the chopper, he says over the text

"you like that dont ya ***"

we just lold and kept bagin him

Comment

Working...
                        X