Flew the F35 this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Flew the F35 this weekend

LOL, it took a few of you to realize that I was on the chinese team :laugh::laugh:. For all those rounds I had the US jets I was swatting the f35 out of the air at will. It was quite easy actually. F35 vs f35 is about as fair as it can get. It takes far more skill to destroy a well defended carrier and steal their jet than it does to camp an airfield with no defense.

Comment

Originally posted by WhardieJones View Post
      LOL, it took a few of you to realize that I was on the chinese team :laugh::laugh:. For all those rounds I had the US jets I was swatting the f35 out of the air at will. It was quite easy actually. F35 vs f35 is about as fair as it can get. It takes far more skill to destroy a well defended carrier and steal their jet than it does to camp an airfield with no defense.
      wow you destroyed the carrier, lol j/k

i agree with the f35 vs f35

Comment

Originally posted by kiwi
        Yes, I saw that. I would love to be taught too
        The thing is. They didn't know they were teaching me, until they were already dogfighting with me on their dead server. I played Neptune for almost four hours on a dead server, and N2K for at least two hours on his server when there were only three people on.

Comment

monkey see monkey do

Comment

The TNT server is a really good server. Except for some of the players like Darkhorse who's a good guy and player but he bitches to much. And then theres meetjoeblack who baserapes everything. But ya go against the j10 and shoot some down then ill be impressed

Comment

Working...
            X