• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I TK for all the right Reasons!

Originally posted by DesertFalcon View Post
    And how is tking doing that?

Maybe they are fighting as well?

necessary for what??? winning the game or your precocious stats?
    You didn't understand my point, he didn't do his part so I wasn't able to do my part unless I did what I had to do. It's not like I wanted to. I hate TK's and everytime I TK a necessary TK, I hurt more a little inside everytime.

It's not hard tossing a med pack quickly.

I do care about my stats, but that's not the point. The point is winning the game. I don't care for stat padding but improving my stats as I play hard each round.

Comment

Personally I don't revive people I don't know... basically I am in a huge community (BF2C) and were always in TS together, and when we pub were all in a squad... anyone that isn't green, I don't care... unless I know them or they are doing good or whatever.. But I don't care. That might seem bad.. but it's true. It doesn't matter.. because chances are I will die trying to revive someone that sucks anyways.. and they are probably sniper or something.

Most people when they are in battle.. have the "heal myself or reload" war with themselves, and in the middle of that they need to kill the guy shooting at them etc.. the last thing they are worried about is reviving you.

Comment

^^^^ Know what you mean. The only time I revive people not in my squad is if I'm going into the meat grinder in Karkand. Why? Because I don't have to do anything. I use the medic kit for the gun and med packs, because the gun is accurate and the med packs are a bonus for me.

Comment

There is the only right reason to TK someone in my opinion.

If there is *definitive proof of somebody cheating or glitching either on my team, or on the enemy's team. I will personally stop what I'm doing, switch to their team and follow them around while doing otherwise vilified things such as: shooting them in the torso with a pistol; jumping infront of their aimbot bullets and pushing page down every chance that I get; recreating the glitch to kill them inside the building they've glitched into; and simply dropping C4 at their feet in the middle of a gunfight if there is no friendly fire on the server.

Why would I do something so pointless? Because ignorant butt-holes who think it's fun ruining other peoples fun, deserve to have their fun ruined as well.

If these actions and the kick vote doesn't scare em' off of the server, I know for sure my TK account will. Most cheaters and glitchers don't like playing around people who team-kill them every fifteen seconds. Especially when they think they're safe behind their downloaded skill, and impenetrable glitched walls.

My regularly scheduled fun usually resumes the moment after the cheater is gone.

-----------------

*Definitive Proof: If I suspect someone of aimbotting, I will usually resort to switching to their team, and watching them through the third-person view camera if the server allows it. If that doesn't work, I'll just follow them around taking screenshots, and video capturing, them until their gun starts it's trademark erratic twitches, through the wall aiming at unseen enemies, and instant 180's to kill ambushing enemies. This has only happened once with person a from the clan <MSI>. He was PB-banned after my report to the EACS.

Comment

From viewing your stats it seems as though you are quite a ground pounder. Although your attitude towards your team-mates are a bit too harsh. I believe if you toned it down and learned to deal with the fact that perhaps not everyone is as good as you.

Comment

Its annoying yes. I used TK for meds. I stopped though.

What pisses me off is when your not in a firefight, the enemy is not around anywhere and the medic is looking at you, then turns around to walk back to the fight. I then shoot above his head--he stops looks around at me for a couple seconds spamming the "need medic." Nothing--keeps walking. I mean I have a health bar above my head for Christs sakes.

That usually would have resulted in a TK. Or a revive with a kit they probably don't want(at least your somewhat even if you revive them.) I know its very selfish--thats one of the reasons I stopped. And its a greater challenge to go find meds somewhere else and survive.

But all-in-all its a somewhat rare occurance for me so I don't sweat it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka View Post

If there is *definitive proof of somebody cheating or glitching either on my team, or on the enemy's team. I will personally stop what I'm doing, switch to their team and follow them around while doing otherwise vilified things such as: shooting them in the torso with a pistol; jumping infront of their aimbot bullets and pushing page down every chance that I get; recreating the glitch to kill them inside the building they've glitched into; and simply dropping C4 at their feet in the middle of a gunfight if there is no friendly fire on the server.

Why would I do something so pointless? Because ignorant butt-holes who think it's fun ruining other peoples fun, deserve to have their fun ruined as well.

If these actions and the kick vote doesn't scare em' off of the server, I know for sure my TK account will. Most cheaters and glitchers don't like playing around people who team-kill them every fifteen seconds. Especially when they think they're safe behind their downloaded skill, and impenetrable glitched walls.

My regularly scheduled fun usually resumes the moment after the cheater is gone.

-----------------

*Definitive Proof: If I suspect someone of aimbotting, I will usually resort to switching to their team, and watching them through the third-person view camera if the server allows it. If that doesn't work, I'll just follow them around taking screenshots, and video capturing, them until their gun starts it's trademark erratic twitches, through the wall aiming at unseen enemies, and instant 180's to kill ambushing enemies. This has only happened once with person a from the clan <MSI>. He was PB-banned after my report to the EACS.
                Yes, yes, yes, plz ppl we need to do more

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMafia
                  That just means you suck then
                  I don't suck. I consider myself a pretty good player. I believe anyone who hors Karkand like me has lots of TKS. Basically from all the tanks, grenade spamming and just blasting with half your team running past your gun.

My friend VERPLAK has 2000 Teamkills with 160,000 Global Points....yep and you guessed it, a Karkand hor...

Comment

I have 625 TK in 530 hours and I very rarely TK on purpose. Many are forced TK, many situations - friendly drives/flies into me and I am the one who ends up killing them (never understood that)

Comment

Originally posted by J0rd4n999 View Post
                      I don't suck. I consider myself a pretty good player. I believe anyone who hors Karkand like me has lots of TKS. Basically from all the tanks, grenade spamming and just blasting with half your team running past your gun.

My friend VERPLAK has 2000 Teamkills with 160,000 Global Points....yep and you guessed it, a Karkand hor...
                      1) Its "whore" not "hor":shakehead:
                      2) "I consider myself a pretty good player........anyone who hors Karkand like me" Thats an oxymoron

Comment

^^ oh snap

whore.... hor.... eee-or .... idc

Comment

Originally posted by RedxInk View Post
                          [strike]Is it wrong to judge and decline my application by my TK's/bans.
                          I was recently rejected by a clan(I won't say thier names because they are tards) because of my TK's and Bans.
                          See, I'm not a bad guy but when it comes to doing your job and you suck at it... I will personally see that you won't make those mistakes again.
                          I will kill medics who I've requested over 5 times for medic packs then grab their kit and heal myself. Like I said, I'm not a bad guy so I even thanked the fellow. I also do that to support idiots.
                          I will TK you if I see you countless time hogging the heli and doing nothing with it. I believe the air support should be to those that can give you back up cause God knows it's already a war zone on the ground we don't need death from above as-well.
                          Commanders who keeps giving UAV only to hotel helping provoke even more idiots to the hotel.
                          Tards who gets into the driver's seat and doesn't drive but just sits there.
                          You see all my TK's arn't barbaric or injustice. I sorta think of it as a lesson well learned.
                          I play hard and I try to win it for everyone. I revive, give out ammo/med packs when needed. I am a very reliable and valuable ally who would go out of thier way to support our team. I just wish I could say the same for the other 70% of the bf2'ers, so why judge me on my TK's?[/strike]
                          No, I'm pretty sure you missed the mark.

Comment

Originally posted by RedxInk View Post
                            See, I'm not a bad guy but when it comes to doing your job and you suck at it... I will personally see that you won't make those mistakes again.
                            I will kill medics who I've requested over 5 times for medic packs then grab their kit and heal myself. Like I said, I'm not a bad guy so I even thanked the fellow. I also do that to support idiots.
                            A grown-up would then revive the medic that they just TK'd and thats why you fail. The clan was right to reject you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka View Post

-----------------

I agree with you Dairuka, ever since I've joined this community I have always respected your sensible posts and replies. I don't think you remember but you ended a flame thread between a 1star and me by comparing our stats and I won!LOL.
                              But anywho yeah I should try that more often. I have seen a lot of hackers like that, perhaps next time I shouldn't try to fight him off and rather join his team and TK him.

A grown-up would then revive the medic that they just TK'd and thats why you fail. The clan was right to reject you.
                              Where is the lesson well learned in that?

Comment

i only tk them when a rly big noob gos in the heli and he wont get out, im a ***, kthxbbq

Comment

Working...
                                X