Clear All

Re: Stat Wipe

and it doenst matter how OLD you are, just how dumb your ideas are

i did i didnt see any reasons
    please copy paste them for me becuase im obviously retarted

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild
      way past my bed time? I am in the States where it is daylight. Obviously, that 'dim lit' idea you came up with show you still have the logic of a 12 year old.
      ROFL, you still don't understand?
      I taken into account the timezones difference.
      Lo' and behind.
      'TIS PAST YOUR BEDTIME!

Let me break it down for you. You are young and dumb.
      /cry, you're way too smart and intellectual for me. :cry:

Your idea is dumb and does not take into account other peoples work, and their intrest in gaming experience.
      Actually, it does.

Goodbye, RocketCHILD.
      Good day sir.

Comment

Originally posted by HaVoc.uK
        Read my other posts.

Bye.
        By the way, Marky, you might want to remove that little sissy global score you have in your post showing your crappy stats. Because, obviously your e-penis is about as big as your real one, and it is not helping your creditability here.

Comment

LMAO.
          Such a subject change I have never seen, in all my short, pre-pubescent life!!!

Good day.

Comment

The poll is completely bias. Both options are leaning in your opinion Havoc. If u want ppl to vote and not insult your intentions for starting this thread I suggest you come up with a more fair and balanced poll....dont ask FOX news for advice though.:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by EC-Paulus-
              The poll is completely bias. Both options are leaning in your opinion Havoc. If u want ppl to vote and not insult your intentions for starting this thread I suggest you come up with a more fair and balanced poll....dont ask FOX news for advice though.:laugh:
              Meh I can't deny it ..
              Seems it was a mistake though, all I got was childish flames which were pretty hard to extinguish.
              Got there in the end though. :|:

Comment

'TIS PAST YOUR BEDTIME!
                What the hell is wrong with you? If you had any idea what a timezone was you would know that its almost 4:30 PM where Rocket lives in Texas, USA. Not every one lives in the UK you know...

Comment

Meh I can't deny it ..
                  Seems it was a mistake though, all I got was childish flames which were pretty hard to extinguish.
                  Got there in the end though. :|:
                  You set it up, people will see holes and knock it down.

Originally posted by MrAus10-Fed
                  What the hell is wrong with you? If you had any idea what a timezone was you would know that its almost 4:30 PM where Rocket lives in Texas, USA. Not every one lives in the UK you know...
                  Meh, what do you expect? Like I suggested, he needs to stay in school.

Comment

Lol buddy.
                    Originally posted by Me
                    ROFL, you still don't understand?
                    I taken into account the timezones difference.
                    Lo' and behind.
                    'TIS PAST YOUR BEDTIME!

Read carefully, especially the 2nd setence

Comment

Lmao, typical kiddie looking to start a "MY STATS ARE BETTER THAN U LOL!@!11@
                      Fine, link me to your stats.
                      Oh sorry I was a bit provocative!

But what I don't understand is that why should everyones stats get a reset? People have played to earn their points, badges, guns and ranks and now they should be taken away because you have multiple accounts (why, btw?) and you think that others get "unfair advantages (?)" because of that.

How is BF2 dying if the ranks will not be reset after the 2142 is released?

Comment

a few questions

Yes, I'd like a fair balance and a fresh start to BF2.
                        how will reseting stats give people "a fair balance"?

"No, I'd rather stick with an unfair advantage, and let bf2 die with no goal."

what do you mean by unfair advantage? and die with no goal?

could you explaine that a little more please

Comment

Havok....unlocks dont give an advantage. I have all but 2 weapons unlocked, and end up playing with the default guns anyways, because they rock just as much as anything else does, a weapon is a weapon, if you dont know how to use them, well thats your issue not ours.

No stats need to be wiped, only your sniveling little nose does......

Comment

Originally posted by deadman2312
                            Havok....unlocks dont give an advantage. I have all but 2 weapons unlocked, and end up playing with the default guns anyways, because they rock just as much as anything else does, a weapon is a weapon, if you dont know how to use them, well thats your issue not ours.

No stats need to be wiped, only your sniveling little nose does......
                            Well said.

Comment

Well said.
                              What do you expect, they don't take **** in Detroit?

Comment

possibly the dumbest poll ive seen thus far. i dont care what anyone else thinks about it.i say F*ck EA/Dice for giving up on this great game, and F*ck Bf2142, because we all know that when it comes out technical support (patches and fixes) for Bf2 will cease to be.

in answer ot ur question, "No stats need to be wiped, only your sniveling little nose does" - deadman

Comment

Working...
                                X