Favorite food while playing BF2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by proto View Post
    Generally beer is 5 and 6 percent by volume. I know the Beer we usually have about 5.9%. If you're getting a 20% "beer", it's probably a barley wine. I stick to Sam Adams, though. It's definitely the best big brand beer we have over here.
    Come to Texas and drink Shiner Bock. You'll never be the same.

Though if you want a really good micro-brewery; try out Flying Dog's different lagers and ales.

Comment

• Originally posted by [WS]Aur0ra145
      Come to Texas and drink Shiner Bock. You'll never be the same.

Though if you want a really good micro-brewery; try out Flying Dog's different lagers and ales.
      Flying Dog is quite good. Mmmm

Comment

• Sticky Icky Purple Nurple Hydro Bubble Indica Kush

Comment

• u stupid nerds r probaly 40 years old not married and living in ur mums basement with nothing betta to do then play a stupid game then talk about it u probally get bashed and then take it out on this game

Comment

• ^^lmao
            anyways back 2 the thread...i dont eat infrount of the comp(get FAT that way u do)
            just before going out or going gym

Comment

• stupid thread close it

Comment

• Says the all blacks supporter.........lol

Comment

• go the mighty all blacks

Comment

• Originally posted by abes16 View Post
                    stupid thread close it
                    uh wut? if we are bull$hitting on a forum we aren't being *stupid nerds playing a game... yes we know your coming from the world of warcraft forums after getting bashed continuously by your fellow nerd brethren for speccing the wrong tree as a mage, we apologize deeply that it costs you far to much gold to respec into a more favourable tree and you have since maxed out your parent's credit card paying for cheapasfukcgold.com to feed your habit. unfortunately coming to another gaming forum trying to boost your spirits will not give you the satisfation you are looking for, now go little one, your missing out on your uber nightly raid, oh wait you got kicked from your guild for having a bad spec, time to /wrists i say.

Comment

• ur funny but not funny enough how would u know all this it must of been u who played WOW just because u cant talk jokes go set in a corner and breathe deeply then come back and settle down

i'm sorry if u cant take a joke be like THEONEANDONLY he can take a joke

Comment

Working...
                      X