Question about transport armors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about transport armors

So I remember when gernade launchers use to only take 2 the least to blow up a transport of any kind. They lowered the power or splashes of the gernade launcher and now it takes about 3 or 4.
    When they did that did they also weaken the SRAW towards transport?
    I really hate it when im caught in the middle of the road with no chance of running away so I shoot my rocket right at it only to be run over by the vehicle. The vehicle only starts burning and the dood gets out safely with a kill from me. The SRAW should instantly blow up any transport with one rocket. I'm so pissed that the SRAW sometimes only dents the transports.

Re: Question about transport armors

Write a letter to your congress man, why don't you.

Its what people in the gaming industry call "balance."
    Thats why its the way it is. Now it doesn't mean its the correct balance but nonetheless some form of balance.

Same thing with a tank to a helo, tank to transport, SRAW/ERYX to a chopper. It SHOULD be one hit but for the fun of gameplay its not.

Comment

They should at least give us more ammo for the Noob Tubes since they require more shots to kill vehicles....which is their purpose!

Comment

Sraws are one hit to kill any transport vehicle.

Comment

Shoot at the engine with the rocket, nearly always kills em first time for me.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon
            Nope..

Comment

when was the last time you played?

Comment

This, gentlemen, is to show the validity of the opinion of this individual on all BF2 issues, soloing and helicopters included. Worthless.

Comment

SRAWs are an OHK to LIGHT transport vehicles, not heavy jeeps.

Or am I getting that wrong too?

Comment

Well, in Project Reality light anti tank and heavy anti tank (SRAW and Eryx) weapons destroy heavy jeeps in one hit. Not to mention the splash is bigger and the missile is faster.

Comment

Originally posted by youm0nt View Post
                      Well, in Project Reality light anti tank and heavy anti tank (SRAW and Eryx) weapons destroy heavy jeeps in one hit. Not to mention the splash is bigger and the missile is faster.
                      Because thats a mod.....it has nothing to do with vanilla. In vanilla, light jeeps can be killed in one shot most of the time (on fire other times depending on where you hit it), but anything bigger takes more.

/fail

Comment

Noob tubes shoots a bouncing ball at people, doesn't hurt anyone. AT rockets now speed to the tank entrance and goes in the drivers area, then a little Irishman comes out of it and politely asks the tank driver to stop, and if you do it 3 or 4 times the 4 Irishman kick his ***, because they asked politely 3 or 4 times.

Edit- I heard that EA was going to rename the Anti Tank kit to Anti Vehicle, because the tank drivers were getting mad at the rockets actually killing them. (P.S. That is sarcasm for you noobs that can't figure it out)

Comment

Originally posted by nadicus View Post
                          It SHOULD be one hit but for the fun of gameplay its not.
                          Actually you mean for the fun of annoyance it's not.
                          You barely get two shots of anything in BF2.

Comment

Working...
                          X