• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help with Basic Knife Combat Badge

Hope this helps -> http://www.secretsofbattlefield.com/knifebadge.php

Comment

Don't just run into a firefight - i.e. all of the bad guys are facing you. Try to flank them - urban maps are great for this. Catch the snipers or support dudes focusing on their targets and stick them. Get guys on the mounted weapons also. It's fairly straight forward.

Also, don't be too hasty with your main weapon. A lot of times you'll have gotten the jump on someone and instinctively use your main gun. Relax, draw your knife, and gut him.

Comment

learn to jump and stab!hide then wait till they cap the flag your on then chase them as they run to the next flag?or

wait till they almost capped the flag and jump them:shock:

I took about 5 out at once doing this!

but my expert badge was 2 yrs ago and the first one i got:salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Head_shot
          No matter what map I play and how many people are on it I C A N
          N O T get the basic knife badge!!!!!!!!! I dont want to go to a knife server because it said on the EA/BF2 franchise site that they strip you if you visit them!!!! SO HELP?????:salute:
          Just do this:laugh:: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7ljZ5HYxJA

Comment

The best way is to move around enemy flags where the commander is putting up UAV's. Note that you can see which way people are looking on the UAV. Bunny hopping is good; stealth is better. Remember that you can stab somebody when you're laying down; so run at an opponent with a gun, dive, and stab him. Look for guys on fixed guns, TOWs , and stingers, plus ALL snipers. Run up behind people, but remember that you can't stab when you're still running. You can stab a guy in an open car. Enemy commanders are a sweet prize (of course, in conformance with server rules, he, he...) Knifing is so much fun that it's keeping me from getting my expert pistol...

Comment

Working...
            X