Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Basic Knife Combat Badge

No matter what map I play and how many people are on it I C A N
    N O T get the basic knife badge!!!!!!!!! I dont want to go to a knife server because it said on the EA/BF2 franchise site that they strip you if you visit them!!!! SO HELP?????:salute:

Re: Help with Basic Knife Combat Badge

You don't know how hard I am trying to not flame you for the retardation in your post. Are there even complete sentences? Putting caps-lock, even for one or two words, is fairly annoying. Putting a space in-between every letter is nerve racking. And spamming of punctuation is very annoying.

Now, on to the topic: Do you just genuinely suck? Basic knife should be one of the first few badges you get, when you decide to start going for badges. The basic knife badge requirements are very easy, only seven kills in a round.

Comment

Well, find an AFK player spawned at the main base, knife him 7 times (each time he spawns).

Let's try not to flame this guys.... from this post up ^^^ haha

Comment

hop onto a karkand IO server

Bunny hop b4 u get a kill

be a support, anti-tank, assualt class to have more body armor.

not getting shot is the key, so bunny hopping will help u do that. ppl will hate u for bunny hopping but theyll hate u anyways for killing them

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
          hop onto a karkand IO server

Bunny hop b4 u get a kill

not getting shot is the key, so bunny hopping will help u do that. ppl will hate u for bunny hopping but theyll hate u anyways for killing them
          Nah, the senseless grenades & clays will get him.

Comment

So go for the heavy armor and the IO servers. Thanks for the suggestion.

Comment

1: Ignore anyone who tries to burn u cos everyone does it

2: try large (near full) servers and hang around their enemy flags... For Example... have your knife ready in the bunkers, foliage, trees etc. or where anyone may not see you initially... run out knife em and run back in... usually get a few kills that way...

Good Luck:salute:

Comment

No matter what map I play and how many people are on it I C A N
                N O T get the basic knife badge!!!!!!!!! I dont want to go to a knife server because it said on the EA/BF2 franchise site that they strip you if you visit them!!!! SO HELP?????

I refuse to believe this person is 28 years old without some form of (mental) handicap.

Comment

Sorry, was sort of in a hurry when I had to write it. So I am guessing you DONT have any helpful advice for the badge?

Comment

Only thing I can think of is: be sneaky? Look for snipers unaware;stay on the fringe of the battle and flank loners? Suicide knife?

7 isn't that hard; wait for the expert. Now thats a pain-in-the-4ss.

Or if you don't care much about awards but still want them--You can easily get it in about 5-10 min.

Comment

Its not hard bro, knifing is a art. First thing, I assign a key on my mouse to kit item one, which is the knife. That way you can easily switch to it. I would play as medic or sniper, medic as you can heal yourself following a knife fight. Or sniper as they move faster because of the light armor.

When eyeing a guy to knife, run up to him and dive to the ground stabbing him in the foot. It will kill him and you don't have to worry about the various kill areas on the torso. Try this on a I/O server that is pretty full, so you have plenty of targets. Remember the knife is one of the most powerful, if not the most powerful weapon in the game because of its one hit death sentence. Learn to use it well, as it will be a asset to you as you progress in the game.

PWF MysticalWhim1

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
                        No, their speed boost ends sooner and you can't heal yourself.

The best kit to use is medic: you run fast longer and you heal yourself between knife kills

I got mine on Sharqi

Comment

try to keep further tips helpful.

hop onto a starting server armed with your knife, getting 7kills shouldnt be to hard but beware of people who are scared of knife fights lol

Comment

Its the same as any firefight in bf2; get up close, bunnyhop and click as fast as possible.

Comment

Don't just 'click' the fire button. Hold it down for the whole animation, it has more of a chance of registering than just tapping the fire button.

Comment

Working...
                              X