Medic tricks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medic tricks

i started playin karkand medic whore again lol....

need tricks i have a few.. for one on one vs another.

1. i always lay medic packs before i fight any1... if running over 3 medic bags u practically double ya overall health unless they get head shot.

2. dolphin dive and head shot... obviously

3. run circles or jump over them and whilst shooting (very close range)

4. crouch constantly and pop ur head up to shoot behind a wall (medic packs at your feet)

5. when ever you see enermy run, or get hand grenade out or reload or medic pack, chase them and close the distance followed by 2 and 3.

6. fighting snipers in open ground: run to them, whilst bunny hopping and crouching very quickly (keep head movin randomly all times) dropping medic packs as you close the gap between you and the sniper. Get in mid range (careful of claymore) and shoot a burst and jump again. If get hit use medic pack quick, eventually sniper will die.

any other pritty decent tricks i can use?? please state.. i like to mix em up as i play

Re: Medic tricks

Originally posted by DontKnockIt225 View Post
    1. i always lay medic packs before i fight any1... if running over 3 medic bags u practically double ya overall health unless they get head shot.
    So you're assuming your opponent is so innacurate, he can't kill you (or at least seriously damage you) in the time it takes to throw 3 medic bags and draw your main weapon?

Comment

Get the second tier medic unlock, the first unlock is crap. Never do the dive-revive in combat, because both you and the other player are now on the ground in the middle of a fight, and can't run very good from grenades. Instead, run over the dead guy and revive him (crouch for a split second)

And most of all: if you see a dead body, don't automatically go to defibs. Make sure nobody is around first!

Originally posted by sLuRbLe View Post
      So you're assuming your opponent is so innacurate, he can't kill you (or at least seriously damage you) in the time it takes to throw 3 medic bags and draw your main weapon?
      It only works if you're behind cover. Like in Karkand, if you turn a corner and see someone running down the street, throw a medic bag on the floor, then move around the corner and fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by sLuRbLe View Post
        i set up a base usually before i fight, if i plan to fight, not when surprise attack.
        you see im normally squad leader, i get area behind a wall many medic pack and run across as i fight... i lay medic pack before i start fight but if you get 1 down and someone jumps you, u can run onto it and draw your weapon.

yes good advice about defribulator... im a tight medic i dont revive any1 unless they die at my feet or they go out their way to revive me and die.
        i care more of kill deaths than tradin 2 points for a death lol

Comment

Drrrr... it you have medic packs it doesn't matter how damaged you are. Just heal yourself.

Comment

rrr some of you elites give me some tricks

Comment

Originally posted by kmak60 View Post
              Get the second tier medic unlock, the first unlock is crap.
              STFU!
              First tier is supreme compared to the sh!tnes of the rest!?
              USMC is amazing, just cause its got 3 shot fire people get the second tier!
              & the AK is an aim, shot, kill weapon!
              DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

Dude, are you kidding me? The G36E easily matches any assault gun. The L85A1 is only useful for short-mid range sniping (although it probably is better for anyone experienced with it, and able to get a headshot from the first few rounds).

Comment

L85 is better than G36E. Period

Comment

they all have their strengths and weaknesses, however this does not help me get better with medic

g36e is over powered tho

Comment

AK & MI6A2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      bloody fools!

Comment

Flashbang followed by a 92FS round...
                        The enemy dies blind and u get a pistol kill.

Comment

We're talking about medic tricks here, that's an assault trick

Comment

oops sorry ok
                            kill the other enemy first before revivin the guy he just killed-
                            ive seen 1 medic run to a casualty only to be shot by the sniper who killed the first guy. And then of course another medic comes and gets naded, this happened for another 2 medics until someone eventually killed the sniper...
                            But the sniper had a good time so its ok btw the sniper was me lol

Comment

no offence but this doesnt help at all.

Mclane99 14th highest player in world join my clan's server recently i watched him play with the rest of the WRC clan. They were very good.

Mclane would throw grenades whilst diving prone, reduces surface area from bullets.

Always use grenades (not spam) when ever you see any1 who isnt focused on you. Especially if multiple targets. Sounds obvious but not many do it except grenade spammers.

This is the kind of things i want that arnt common. Please any others, will be appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                              X