One Shot Kills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Shot Kills

I still don't get it how is it possible to empty half a AK clip into somebody and don't kill them, but as soon as they turn around they kill you with one shot.

Re: One Shot Kills

they play more thus they are able to find your head quicker, or lag was in their favor, ORR they use t3h h4x

Comment

I head shotted an entire squad the other night on Great Wall, they were either standing motionless or laying down, I was about 25 meters or so from them and popped off 7 headshots rather quickly or I should say as quickly as it takes to put in another shell into the M95, one guy was revived so I did him twice. They were stupid enough to stand there like that and not even remotely try and take cover or fire back, hell even the medic just stood there as he revived the victim so I waited till he got the revive and capped his arse then just panned down to the revived guy (who still lay there motionless) and capped him too. It was almost too easy. Of course then they yelled hacker LOL

Comment

Well I'm not talking about one shot kill with a sniper rifle that does 95 damage. I was talking about one shot kills with normal assault rifles, even pistols. Now unless you are hacking, how good can you be to place a head shot every single time with assault rifle from a distance that is.

Comment

hmm maybe they are hacking!!!

Comment

Not all that hard, if an enemy shoots you from behind, what do you do? Spin round. Probably 50% of players aim at the legs, 45% the chest and the rest go straight for the head.

You just need to train yourself to aim for the upperchest / neck with guns that spray (AK) or the head with more accurate guns. Once you get used to it, it becomes second nature to spin round and headshot them =p

Comment

Originally posted by Gen.Vlade View Post
              I still don't get it how is it possible to empty half a AK clip into somebody and don't kill them, but as soon as they turn around they kill you with one shot.
              Because the Ak sucks?

Comment

When your playing dont you ever get that lucky headshot? I dont see how people think its unfair "unloaded my clip into him and he didnt die," theres only one explanation, you missed.

-No such thing as hackers
                -some hitbox errors, none to complain about (id say 15-35% bullets dont register)
                -Everybody has equal footing, unless their ping is more than 100 ms.

Comment

Originally posted by kmak60 View Post
                  Because the Ak sucks?
                  Umm... No they don't?

Comment

Originally posted by Gen.Vlade View Post
                    I get that all the time. The problem: hit boxes. Shoot behind the enemy, or fix the hit reg with settingsmanager.

Comment

Ak is one of the most strongest guns ever made

Yeah this same bull **** happends to me when it happend mroe then 2-3 times i ususaly reset my pc seems to help clear them ram full of ******** everything loads faster

Comment

aim for the chest up and youll start doing it too.... especially with the 101 or 47 theyre the easiest to hs with IMO not counting sniper rifles..

Comment

Just gotta aim properly and know how far the gun kicks back when it shoots.

AK101 for example in a prone postion taking on someone who is also in a prone position depends on the distance... Close to medium range I go for the head right from the start in single fire (provided it is not CQB then its auto) and let the gun drop back down. If you notice it is slightly above where you intiially aimed and usually gives me a headshot in 1-6 shots depending on distance but often 1-3.

As for longer ranged shots, start a bit below them. the kickback raises the gun perfectly for a hit in the head or close to.

all it comes down to is understanding the kickback of the gun and using it to your advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleG View Post
                            I get that all the time. The problem: hit boxes. Shoot behind the enemy, or fix the hit reg with settingsmanager.
                            How do you do that?

Comment

When you enter a server, press the "~" and type in the following:

SettingsManager.floatset GSDefaultLatencyCompensation 0.030
                              This is for 30 ping, if you have 50 ping type 0.050 in the end and so on

Hit enter and press "~" again and type:
                              SettingsManager.U32Set GSInterpolationTime 400
                              Hit enter.

These two things above work only for some people, so it might not help you out at all, but it's worth a try. BTW you have to do this every time you change servers.

Comment

Working...
                              X