Real Men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Men

Real men don't stats pad but earn their points by playing fair.
    Real men don't medic whore but earn their points fighting.
    On maps like Wake Island for example, real men play as USMC and get their flags the hard way.
    When admins, real men don't kick you out if you kill them but take it proudly.
    When they see somebody waiting for the chopper or plane already, real men move on and find different transportation.

Re: Real Men

real men play games for fun.

Comment

that was a waste of a few seconds.

Comment

Real men post in the off topic section.

Comment

i do remember once someone called me a sissy and should play like a real man after i jihad jeeped 2 tanks with gunners huddled around a succulent nipple box.

Comment

amen to this

Comment

Eh, that was positively retarded. Real men don't stat pad- makes me think of several things.

Cheers

Comment

Real men DO play medic, but revive team-mates, and get just as many kills as anyone else.

Real men know what a 'team player' is, and play with a kit that will help the team.

Comment

Do real men even play video games?!?!!

Comment

IO separates the men from the boys. Are YOU man enough for IO?

Comment

Originally posted by (TM)KillJoy
                      Real men DO play medic, but revive team-mates, and get just as many kills as anyone else.

Real men know what a 'team player' is, and play with a kit that will help the team.
                      I'm sure not the points but helping your team is your primary reason why you play medic. I knew that many of you Karkand medic whores won't agree with my statement about the medics. Do you have any objections against the rest of my statements?

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
                        IO separates the men from the boys. Are YOU man enough for IO?
                        :laugh:

Comment

amusing, but only real men can eat 10 big macs in 1 min

Comment

Infantry against vehicles is even harder than IO. I like playing a grunt on a map full with vehicles.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen.Vlade View Post
                              Real men don't stats pad but earn their points by playing fair.
                              Real men don't medic whore but earn their points fighting.
                              On maps like Wake Island for example, real men play as USMC and get their flags the hard way.
                              When admins, real men don't kick you out if you kill them but take it proudly.
                              When they see somebody waiting for the chopper or plane already, real men move on and find different transportation.
                              I got next:

Real men take what's rightfully theirs by the rule of meritocracy.

Fancy way of sayin' "imma get that choppa choppa!" :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                              X