Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2star to 3star??

Originally posted by Luftwaffe989 View Post
    Yeah, because you're so much better. You must have a heck of a social life, insulting people on forums and whatnot. Rock on, man, rock on.
    pwned.

Comment

Originally posted by hitman283 View Post
      pwned.
      Pwned? First lose some weight, go drain your acnes from your forehead, lose the inch thick glasses and find a hooker to pop your cherry for your month's pay at radio shack, then we'll talk.

p.s. Learn to talk. "Pwned" is unexisting word, unless you fit the above description.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen.Vlade View Post
        Pwned? First lose some weight, go drain your acnes from your forehead, lose the inch thick glasses and find a hooker to pop your cherry for your month's pay at radio shack, then we'll talk.

p.s. Learn to talk. "Pwned" is unexisting word, unless you fit the above description.
        touchy...

Comment

Originally posted by Gen.Vlade View Post

you generalize to much,if you read my posts you would probably call me fat then i would kick your ***,i wrestle 5 days a week and i am anything but fat.

anyways you probably call others fat because you feel that your getting fat but feel if you shut some one down by calling them fat theyre the fat ones.

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolfo
            you generalize to much,if you read my posts you would probably call me fat then i would kick your ***,i wrestle 5 days a week and i am anything but fat.

anyways you probably call others fat because you feel that your getting fat but feel if you shut some one down by calling them fat theyre the fat ones.
            a)Who the fukc was talking to you?

b)I didn't mention the word fat, you did, probably because you recognized yourself in my previous post.

c)Sell that wrestling crap to your nerdy classmates, otherwise you'll get biatch slapped with it, fat boy.

Comment

Working...
            X