Friend Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friend Plays

Lol I let my friend play BF2 on my computer yesterday. He had three things happen to him that have never ever happened to me and I didn't think were possible.

1. Flying a transport copter and getting hit by artillery while it's launching from the cannon.

2. Getting shot out of jet, but jet survives.

3. Hitting the enemy's UAV with a jet and blowing up. (I dunno if their UAV survived, I'm assuming it did)

All of this brought a lot of laughs, I was amazed that he could have so much unlucky stuff happen to him. He almost got me a purple heart hehe.

Re: Friend Plays

lol thats hilarious! one time i was flying a jet right over an artillery, when it shot and exploded me like 200 feet into the air. the jet was totally obliterated too.

Comment

heh i hit a ally heli with arty somehow it was a cobra that was moving too.

Comment

How do you get the purple heart? Or is it not really a medal? I'm just starting ranked again.

Comment

haha never knew arty fire can kill you. thought those blast were just for looks

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Xodus
            How do you get the purple heart? Or is it not really a medal? I'm just starting ranked again.
            Kill to death rato of 1:5.
            Least you can get though is 5:20.
            Its really not a good medal

Comment

Working...
            X