Stats problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stats problem

There were other replys, by DesertFalcon and bestbf2player, they were deleted.

DTP, i dont need a 14 year old telling me my capitalisation is pathetic, i dont really intend on making my spelling 100% perfect on a Forum, its not going to benefit me in anyway and its not like im writing a letter to the queen.

Comment

Originally posted by dudbomb
      There were replies by DesertFalcon and bestbf2player, but they were deleted.

DTP, I don't need a 14 year old telling me that my capitalization is pathetic. I don't really intend on making my spelling 100% perfect on a forum, it's not going to benefit me in anyway. It's not like I'm writing a letter to the queen.
      Okay.

Comment

DTP, i dont need a 14 year old telling me my capitalisation is pathetic, i dont really intend on making my spelling 100% perfect on a Forum, its not going to benefit me in anyway and its not like im writing a letter to the queen.
        So you make fun of other people not using proper grammar, while your grammar is ****...

You're the shiz man.

Cheers

Comment

lol, but you sure managed to spell everything correctly that time

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
          Originally Posted by dudbomb
          DTP, I don't need a 14 year old telling me that my capitalization is pathetic. I don't really intend on making my spelling 100% perfect on a forum, it's not going to benefit me in anyway. It's not like I'm writing a letter to the queen.

Okay.
          erm he's english, and therefore spelt capitalisation the right way.

Comment

Working...
          X