Stats problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats problem

Hi, i just logged into my BF2 account and i have no stats, no playtime, Nothing.... why would it all be gone, i havent played the account for two days, i dont cheat, hack or stat pad or break any rule like that, i just get kicked from servers...

So can anyone explain WTF has happend to my stats, i was at 12k points, Gunnery Sergeant, now everything is gone :cry:

Re: Stats problem

if i got hacked how could they erase all my stats...

Comment

lol? i am all legit, i dont need hacks to kill people i have skill unlike half the people who play this game nowa days... and please use proper grammar

Comment

yeh hackers hack accounts but what is so special about mine? i have a noob rank, 4 T1 unlocks and thats it lol,many people are better then me, but would it not have something to do with EA? as they controll stats, not other players

Comment

just wait a few and re-log back in.. but don't worry its only stat points they mean nothing as long as your having fun playing the game.

Comment

yeh i guess your right Sava, but i devoted alot of my time playing as medic

Comment

hackers dont change stats. a hacker could get you reset by getting your account reported to EA nut if they could reset everyones stats that easy then the whole system would be down. Just wait a few hours there only stats anyways.

Comment

yeh they might seem just like stats to you, but i suck with the basic weapons, i need my M95 and L85! >.<

I just played a round of Karkand and got a few kills, so in a hour ill check and if it updates to them kills, ill know a hacker got me erased, as you said

Comment

it may take more time then an hour if its a glitch in there system then just playing a round wont update it but your stats from that round will be queened.

Comment

Are you checking BFHQ or a stat website?

Comment

Is it me or are the first 4 posts him talking to himself..

Comment

Originally posted by HeatFlare View Post
                        Look harder, other replys are there.

Comment

Maybe because you tell people to use proper grammar, then you yourself don't capitalize any words that should be. You also used "your" instead of "you're" when replying to Sava.

That's just my take on why you're talking to yourself in this thread.

Comment

The replies got deleted. I think they were by that betsbf2player

Comment

Originally posted by HeatFlare View Post
                              haha i think he is.
                              You got the private bug it's nothing to worry about......

Comment

Working...
                              X