Weird medal thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird medal thing

So I'm playing on a 64 player Dalian Plant server which is only running about 20 guys. I'm really wracking up the points - I've got 117 and I'm at the top of the Chinese team.

There is a guy on the other team that has 127 and I'm thinking I won't be able to catch him before the round is over as they've only got about 30 tickets and we're holding most of the flags.

Anyway, I check the roster just to see and he's no longer listed - I'm like, "great, I'll get a gold medal". About a minute later, I check again and now he's back with all of his points and at the top of their list again.

Two tickets to go and I look again and he's gone again. Great, gold medal. Round ends, he's not listed on the roster as a player, and I have the most points. But when I pull up the medal listing, there he is with the gold medal.

How can you not be listed as a player, but yet still get a medal?

The only thing I can think is that he left the game but didn't disconnect - would he have still kept his points?

Re: Weird medal thing

Disconnecting does not clear your points. They are still reported.

Comment

^^qft

Comment

^^ Yep, there are times where I loose connection to the server towards the end of a round and still wind up getting a gold medal.

Comment

And if you rejoin during the same round your old points apply, however you are awarded a death.

Cheers

Comment

It sucks though when you get disconnected, and go back in to find yourself on the losing side seconds before it ends :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by ampan View Post
              Disconnecting does not clear your points. They are still reported.
              Yup, and if you reconnect you still have your points from before you disconnected...

Comment

Originally posted by USI_Krusher View Post
                It sucks though when you get disconnected, and go back in to find yourself on the losing side seconds before it ends :laugh:
                you still get the win as long as you didn't spawn on the losing team in those circumstances.
                "Crunch's First Officer"
                twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Working...
                X