Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I hate Rambo players

Originally posted by Bob_Is_Scary View Post
    Of course you got more points, you were gunning...
    Apparently E.Putney was the pilot:
    Originally posted by E.Putney View Post
    Have you ever had those players that think they're John Rambo. I am sick to death of these fools...

I was just in wake and we were getting owned by j10's in the cobra yet the gunner and myself were going quite well... we get killed by a jet (two on each side as well as the AA spitting missiles at us from the ground) then he says "Why do I always get sh1tty gunners and flyers when im inthe heli?"...so i say "what? we were doing good... it was unavoidable"... then he goes on a rant about how good he is in all conditions and how crap I am (even though i was whoopin him in points):shakehead: and it all ends up in a tk match!
    Even the most annoying pilots don't blame their gunners for jets shooting them down.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexIsUber
      man...being Rambo sucks, Im always being COMMANDO!!

thats now i play, big guns = total ownage, kthx

Yeah I'm being a commando the whole time when I'm around the house, especially when I play bf2. I just like feeling free.

p.s.Schwarcy for president!

Comment

Originally posted by Gen.Vlade View Post
        Exactly! That's what I'm talking about. Screw Rambo!
        Rocky is alright though. So are Tango and Cash.
        Ummm wow that totally went over your head. The US government supplied the Afghan fighters with stinger missiles to use against the Russians back in the 80's. The whole point of it was basically payback for Vietnam. Russia supplied the VC so we supplied the Afghans. Rambo was fighting with the Afghans against the Russians.

Comment

Only time i'm Rambo is when i'm alone on a server. I hate solo pilots.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken_x_Boxer View Post
            Ummm wow that totally went over your head. The US government supplied the Afghan fighters with stinger missiles to use against the Russians back in the 80's. The whole point of it was basically payback for Vietnam. Russia supplied the VC so we supplied the Afghans. Rambo was fighting with the Afghans against the Russians.
            No 5hit? Are you saying that Russia was the enemy back then but now it's Afghanistan?
            No offense but considering I'm 10 years older than you and I've lived on both ends of the brain washing stick, I think I know little bit more politics than you do.

However my replies are all in a joking manner and I thought that's pretty obvious.

Comment

No 5hit? Are you saying that Russia was the enemy back then but now it's Afghanistan?
              No offense but considering I'm 10 years older than you and I've lived on both ends of the brain washing stick, I think I know little bit more politics than you do.

However my replies are all in a joking manner and I thought that's pretty obvious.
              Yep, a solid reason to know more about politics than someone esle.

Comment

Solution: Go download and play Project Reality

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon
                  Only time i'm Rambo is when i'm alone on a server. I hate solo pilots.
                  Would you rather fly alone or fly with somebody that opens up with the chain-gun on a chopper that doesn't know you're there?

Comment

I also hate Rambo and the rest of the mullet heros from the 80's. In Rambo 3 he became friends with the Avganistan insurgents and they are the enemy!
                    insurgents are you friend!!!

Comment

:laugh:... some funny posts...

for the record... Its just a personal tag of mine to call fools "rambo" because they think they are better than everyone and can take on the whole opposition themselves... nothing you ever do will impress them because they can do it better, no game you win will be good enough because they have "won twice as many games @ triple the scores".

I especially like this method:
                      Originally posted by DunkinSPE View Post
                      I hit the disconnect button, go to the fridge grab a drink walk outside and remember that success in life is not determined by a game. Plus the hot chick working on her yard across the street is more entertaining anyway. But then again that's just me.
                      :laugh:

Thanks lads... and DOWN WITH RAMBO'S!

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
                        Would you rather fly alone or fly with somebody that opens up with the chain-gun on a chopper that doesn't know you're there?
                        OMFG I FUKING HATE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by L3adCannon
                          Yep, a solid reason to know more about politics than someone esle.
                          Well not only that but I didn't go to the joke called highschool in US. Things they teach there I learnt by the age of 8. All due respect to the higher education in US.

Comment

Originally posted by System View Post
                            ...If I get a gunner in my copper who tries to shoot a heli down I usually just turn around and go back to base to crash the chopper in a roll and bail out resulting in his noob death...
                            OMG, I love killing choppers with TVs; what's not to like???

Then the people who try to shoot TV's but miss all the time, I do the same. This one guy I had couldn't hit f all with the tv right in front of him and then to make it worse, I was hovering above a enemy guy standing still... I wasn't moving nor was the enemy and the kid still couldn't kill the guy with the gun.
                            Like everyone said, it's a pain in the a@@ when a noob hops up front to 'go for a ride'; gotta ride the chopper right down to the tank and hop out when the noob tries to gun him... ...do wicked roles when he doesn't have a clue about where the targets are from the HUD... I just hop out most of the time, and let him have a go on his own. The chopper will be right back. I don't redline, though, better just to roll the chopper over and bail

If he thinks he is so good at flying then you should have told him to take a turn at it.
                            Right on the money!

Comment

Originally posted by SunTsoo View Post
                              OMG, I love killing choppers with TVs; what's not to like???
                              I love it to.:yay: I meant shooting with the cannon on the helo instead of using the real weapon - TV missile.

Comment

I love it to.:yay: I meant shooting with the cannon on the helo instead of using the real weapon - TV missile.

The cannon works wonders if you get a sneak shot, esp. on Sharqi. Land enough shots on the windscreen and they'll both get shot out. Need a good pilot though.

Makes me unpopular with the pilot for the first few seconds :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                                X