I hate Rambo players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate Rambo players

Have you ever had those players that think they're John Rambo. I am sick to death of these fools...

I was just in wake and we were getting owned by j10's in the cobra yet the gunner and myself were going quite well... we get killed by a jet (two on each side as well as the AA spitting missiles at us from the ground) then he says
    "Why do I always get sh1tty gunners and flyers when im inthe heli?"...so i say "what? we were doing good... it was unavoidable"... then he goes on a rant about how good he is in all conditions and how crap I am (even though i was whoopin him in points):shakehead: and it all ends up in a tk match!

WTF? This sh1t makes me so angry

anyone care to elaborate their stories or how they take these so called :salute:Rambo's:salute: down a notch?

Re: I hate Rambo players

Well I'm sure you've been "rambo" yourself... I know I have. If I get a gunner in my copper who tries to shoot a heli down I usually just turn around and go back to base to crash the chopper in a roll and bail out resulting in his noob death... I just don't feel like getting frustrated with morons.

Then the people who try to shoot TV's but miss all the time, I do the same. This one guy I had couldn't hit f all with the tv right in front of him and then to make it worse, I was hovering above a enemy guy standing still... I wasn't moving nor was the enemy and the kid still couldn't kill the guy with the gun. What's the point in trying to flies these idiots? It only stresses me out because I know we can kill the enemy but my moron of a gunner doesn't even know how to aim.

But... Your situation sounded different. I'd have to say he was just prolly getting frustrated that he was getting killed in a helo because your against J10's. I remember that map well, and there are rounds where no one can do anything about the J10's even if they have complete noobs in them and you find yourself getting killed by them which gets annoying fast. If he thinks he is so good at flying then you should have told him to take a turn at it.

Comment

Originally posted by E.Putney View Post
      anyone care to elaborate their stories or how they take these so called :salute:Rambo's:salute: down a notch?
      I hit the disconnect button, go to the fridge grab a drink walk outside and remember that success in life is not determined by a game. Plus the hot chick working on her yard across the street is more entertaining anyway. But then again that's just me.
      "We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt." -John Winger (Bill Murray) Stripes

Comment

Originally posted by E.Putney View Post
        Very simple.

DONT FLY!

There are way too many immature and selfish assclowns out there that think they are gods gift to the world and for whatever reason they are always the people in the aircraft. I used to constantly fly jets and have stopped completely because of this. Too many kids that think "thats MY jet!" and will either tk you like the immature little **** that he is or will ***** at you in the chat window for 5 minutes and spam the voice comm.

Comment

Of course you got more points, you were gunning...

Of course he is mad, most people in choppers are noobs (even if you aren't).

Cheers

Comment

If my gunner is using the MG against a tank (and he's lined up), I point the chopper straight down and crash into the ground. (that's if I can't get it with missles)

So did like, Rambo TK everybody in the movies? That's not my def. of Rambo..

Comment

It's pretty easy to be like John Rambo in vBF2 - it's also pretty easy to be successful at it in vBF2.

Comment

I also hate Rambo and the rest of the mullet heros from the 80's. In Rambo 3 he became friends with the Avganistan insurgents and they are the enemy!

Comment

^^haha isn't a new one being released?

Comment

Originally posted by Gen.Vlade View Post
                    I also hate Rambo and the rest of the mullet heros from the 80's. In Rambo 3 he became friends with the Avganistan insurgents and they are the enemy!
                    And who gave them Stingers...?

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                      And who gave them Stingers...?
                      Exactly! That's what I'm talking about. Screw Rambo!
                      Rocky is alright though. So are Tango and Cash.

Comment

man...being Rambo sucks, Im always being COMMANDO!!

thats now i play, big guns = total ownage, kthx

Comment

Originally posted by AlexIsUber
                          man...being Rambo sucks, Im always being COMMANDO!!

thats now i play, big guns = total ownage, kthx

Karkand IO player's dream weapon. GrenadeLobber36E.

Comment

rambo> squad.

I take a macroing, one-man-army rambo over a squad any day. So easy in vBF2.

Comment

just wondering..but how was he being rambo. he wasnt going out by himself, he just wanted a better pilot

rambo in my own def is one who goes out usually as infantry with a machien gun and rushes a base by himself

Comment

Working...
                              X