I Have Notised

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Have Notised

The High rank players have very fast load times and connections then lower rank people, The better your pc is the better you do. For example i was shooting someone with a sniper there was a solid metal box beside me i shot 1bullet went behind the box realoded and i was hit from the guy who was infront of me (far away) As in his pc being bad and lagging the game not knowing where to put me so it leavs me infont of the bix instead of behind it where i really am

Re: I Have Notised

Lag has a lot to do in BF2, but considering all the calculation needed for keeping track of the billions of grenades being thrown in a Karkand I/O server simultaneously, it's quite decent.

Comment

I've seen one of my grenades change path in-flight. Weren't any other explosions near that could've caused it either.

Comment

Re: I Have NotiCed

Please........ grammar. I like to notise things too.

Anyway unless your playing on a server that isnt on your continent, and/or you get <25 fps with all settings to low, then there is no excuse for sucking in bf2.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
          I've seen one of my grenades change path in-flight. Weren't any other explosions near that could've caused it either.
          Did it work to your favor, or hit a near by teammate, resulting in a punish?

Comment

Originally posted by Teh_Diplomat
            Did it work to your favor, or hit a near by teammate, resulting in a punish?
            Nah, it did nothing. I was playing Ghost Town and it was just a few hours ago actually.

Comment

i dont really care when i was typing i was on the phone, so i wasent paying attention my bad.

Comment

Yeah, I think it is always quite annoying when I am completely around the corner (on my screen) but I still get cut down by the .50cal on a T-90. Flippin lag!

As for people with a fast machine? Yeah, it is kinda true about higher scores. I got much better scores when I got a better machine. When your box is real fast, and you load the game quickly, you can often get on the other side of the map and take the enemy helo first. Or because you get in first, you can always get that jet and start the raping process early...hence, easier to get the higher rank.

Comment

My game performance really increased when I got my new computer. My old one averaged around 20FPS, and my new one doesn't go below 60. I got a positive KDR once I got my new computer.

Comment

Originally posted by Neptune View Post
                    Please........ grammar. I like to notise things too.

Anyway unless your playing on a server that isnt on your continent, and/or you get <25 fps with all settings to low, then there is no excuse for sucking in bf2.
                    bah! how dare u get to the bad grammar pun before me....

Comment

Well, most hardcore gamer already have there PC set to be able to play top notch graphic games and chances are if there computer is that good then they must play a lot meaning more experiences and more time dedicated to practice.

Comment

Originally posted by lt_dillweed View Post
                        Bah! How dare you get to the bad grammar pun before me....
                        See I don't think you were in the situation to have a go at anyones grammar and/or spelling.

Comment

Originally posted by Sars99 View Post
                          See I don't think you were in the situation to have a go at anyones grammar and/or spelling.
                          His grammar is fine. It's his capitalization and spelling that aren't up to snuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka View Post
                            His grammar is fine. It's his capitalization and spelling that aren't up to snuff.
                            But isn't capitalization part of grammar? My grammar check thinks it is

Comment

I've been killed many many times due to my pc or internet connection freezing.

Comment

Working...
                              X