Another pointless hacker thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another pointless hacker thread!

But this one is different, because I've never seen anyone so...well "hacked up"

I was playing on the MI5 server, and this hacker guy was just...owning. I can safely say I've never even noticed hackers before, and youve really gotta hand it to this guy for getting me to notice-he was just invincible, no deaths...masses of kills, SS:

Took this SS literally seconds later-look how may more kills he got

Luckily, he only lasted about 7 mins. I xfired rjw (admin), and got him banned. I would have reported this ****er to EA, but I couldnt see his name.

Re: Another pointless hacker thread!

you could of tried doing a 'pb_plist" in the console to get his last 8 guid digits, but with a hack, that even might be changed. if you have the admin on xfire, he might be able to tell u the guys guid and maybe you can cross reference it vs pbbans / punksbusted.
    "Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

It good to see this knew punkbuster update, even though its causing thousands of people heartache, is finally keeping hackers off the servers

Comment

he he I was on that server

Comment

Congratulations. He was pwning everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Mooby McMoob View Post
            It good to see this knew punkbuster update, even though its causing thousands of people heartache, is finally keeping hackers off the servers
            Ive seen more hackers in the past two days then I have the past two years of playing

Comment

Working...
            X