This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't I play euroforces ?

Ever since 1.3 I can't play euroforce anymore :cry: Map loads and then gives me an error message (no original content). I did a format and reinstalled :

1. BF2
    2. SF
    3. 1.3 FULL
    4. EF
    5. AF (works flawlessly)

What should i do now ?? Hit 1.3 again ?

Re: Why can't I play euroforces ?

because ea has no idea how to make a patch that dosnt **** everything up im having the same problem also i think you might need to instal 1.4 but i dont think i will.

Comment

Originally posted by Web Wiper
      Ever since 1.3 I can't play euroforce anymore :cry: Map loads and then gives me an error message (no original content). I did a format and reinstalled :

1. BF2
      2. SF
      3. 1.3 FULL
      4. EF
      5. AF (works flawlessly)

3. 1.3 FULL should be done at the end. It is best to repatch even after you install AF, which already has the patch.

Kind of weird, but that Full patch after everything works like a champ, so you should not have to do it in the middle, only at the end.

It is getting to the point that I do not want to ever have to uninstall, reinstall BF2 because it is going to turn into an hour process, not including the DL time for the Boosters.

Comment

I have the same problem, i just got euroforces, but when i hit the maps of those eurogames,i get the message i have to buy it.. GD i just did that..
        what is going wrong here??
        someone??
        thx!

Comment

I hope Ea/dice didn't do that on purpose,, cause that proves they ARE thieves.. so they better fix it in 1.4

Comment

Sorry I have no help but another bug!!!

(I did post this in the bug report area as well)

I have also done the whole clean install thingy but I get the error message saying "please revert to an unmodified version of BF2!" or something similar! I did pay for a booster from ea and yet they call it modified content??

Also while im here.....i cant seem to find any servers to play it on anyway!! plenty for AF but EF.....forget it!!!

Any ideas?

Comment

Bf2
              Bf2 Sf
              Euro Forces
              Patch 1.2
              Patch 1.3 Armored fury

Comment

Originally posted by Web Wiper

1. BF2
                2. SF
                3. 1.3 FULL
                4. EF
                5. AF (works flawlessly)

It has nothing to do with EA "ripping you off", please...User error cannot be blamed on anyone but the user GMEM1991. Your installation order is terribly wrong, Private_Adam is also incorrect. You don't need to install all kinds of patches. Follow the installation order in my sig, that should be all.

Comment

Working...
                X