Oh My Gosh!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh My Gosh!

I mean come on... the graphics suck! what can I say???? You EoD guys need to improve on the next update cuz I uninstalled it... ugh! :dead:

Re: Oh My Gosh!

or your card sux?

Comment

Originally posted by Blackhawk5 View Post
      or your card sux?
      uh...... mabye you never played it? lol I just bought a $500 G-force sometime ago with my new computer, conditions could hardly be more ideal!

Or so I think...

The graphics look like BF1942! Mabye that was amazing back in the day...

Comment

graphics are fine to me...your demeanor on the other hand.....

Comment

Yeah, okay..

Criticism is fine.. it needs to be constructive though.

Comment

I guess if you complain about their weapons,
            it means you don't enjoy the gameplay and the ambiance of vietnam...
            Some skins have been improved for the second release afaik but personnally i think the weapons are fine.
            Most of my attention is on the enemy and battlefield.

Comment

The graphics are fine. This is one of my most enjoyable mod to play IMHO, I just wish more people would play.

Comment

Well that sure turned my head around... I downloaded EoD from Modjive but I can bet all of you based on all your posts that I defiently wasn't playing the latest version! lol

It has to be that... I mean seriously - the one I played really sucked... bad! Graphics wise.

So somebody tell me please! what's the latest version?!? I'm gonna give EoD another chance!

Comment

Originally posted by Deflex View Post
                  I mean come on... the graphics suck! what can I say???? You EoD guys need to improve on the next update cuz I uninstalled it... ugh! :dead:
                  How old are you? 8?
                  It's ok if you don't like the way the mod looks but to come here and puke all over the forum and expect people to be nice to you....

You, buddy, need to learn some manners! :dead:

Comment

Originally posted by Cerro View Post
                    How old are you? 8?
                    It's ok if you don't like the way the mod looks but to come here and puke all over the forum and expect people to be nice to you....

You, buddy, need to learn some manners! :dead:
                    DUDE!!!! HOW OLD ARE YOU?!?! 8?? come on stop being retarted....

***And IF you were smart enough to look at my last post before you posted this you would realize that I said I liked the mod better now...

Besides the admin told me that it was appropiate as long as it was a constructive suggestion... so I told them MY opinion, which everyone has one... duh... which was I didn't care so much for the graphics compared to other mods but then there is always room for improvement...

It's sad I had to be the one to tell you that.... lol

Next time figure it out yourself and actually read all the posts and try to learn some manners if that's even possible... geez man you made my day... :shakehead:

Besides I wan't expecting people to be nice to me but to be rude... uh! Your not helping... lol! Get real...

(well.. I think you just puked all over this forum so yeah... I'm OUT!)

Mabye I'll go play EoD! :nod:

Comment

Everyone has an opinion as to what they will like and dis-like. I don't expect everyone to enjoy, like or even applaud EoD. If you think something within the mod sux, that's your opinion. I certainly am not going to try and change it. I know that I cannot please everyone.

Granted, some aspects of the mod are not as polished, in regards to the "eye-candy", that many other mods have, but we have tried to improve upon the mod with each build and update as we progress further down the path into the Jungle.

I do believe that most of our weapons are on par with BF2 quality or better. As one of the first, "Full-Conversion" mods to release on the BF2 game engine. I think we've done a pretty good job. After all, we have all our own weapons, equipment, soldier models, etc. This has been no small undertaking, but certainly a journey. Alot of it learned without the support of EA/Dice. If it were not for the generosity of many people and mods. We'd not be where we are today.

Those that want to play the mod build and experience a step back into time, will play it. Those that want something modern, will not. Eve of Destruction, is all about being an enjoyable, playable mod, that encompasses Vietnam.

I think that we have been successful in that regard.

Comment

Originally posted by Deflex View Post
                        DUDE!!!! HOW OLD ARE YOU?!?! 8?? come on stop being retarted....

***And IF you were smart enough to look at my last post before you posted this you would realize that I said I liked the mod better now...

Besides the admin told me that it was appropiate as long as it was a constructive suggestion... so I told them MY opinion, which everyone has one... duh... which was I didn't care so much for the graphics compared to other mods but then there is always room for improvement...

It's sad I had to be the one to tell you that.... lol

Next time figure it out yourself and actually read all the posts and try to learn some manners if that's even possible... geez man you made my day... :shakehead:

Besides I wan't expecting people to be nice to me but to be rude... uh! Your not helping... lol! Get real...

(well.. I think you just puked all over this forum so yeah... I'm OUT!)

Mabye I'll go play EoD! :nod:

Well, my post wasn't the friendliest ever but how on earth can you claim that your initial post, or any of the other posts of yours in this thread are "constructive"?

Sure you have the right to your opinion, but you know what, so do we.
                        EoD is not my cup of tea but the Devs have worked long and hard with that mod and they deserve a hell of a lot better than this;
                        mean come on... the graphics suck! what can I say???? You EoD guys need to improve on the next update cuz I uninstalled it... ugh!
                        Even for a buggy first release.
                        "you need to improve... cuz I uninstalled it"
                        Right...

Comment

Originally posted by Cerro View Post
                          Well, my post wasn't the friendliest ever but how on earth can you claim that your initial post, or any of the other posts of yours in this thread are "constructive"?

Sure you have the right to your opinion, but you know what, so do we.
                          EoD is not my cup of tea but the Devs have worked long and hard with that mod and they deserve a hell of a lot better than this;

Even for a buggy first release.
                          "you need to improve... cuz I uninstalled it"
                          Right...
                          Ok sorry about all that... this thread was a whole total waste... I know EoD will get better but it's okay I forgive you... So if an admin passes through here just lock this thread up... lol it was a waste of time and mabye your right - it really wasn't "constructive"

Comment

Working...
                          X